- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- 50m from lift
Chilled Mountain Chalet
- Chilled Mountain Chalet can be found in the small family friendly village of Oz, located in an extensive ski area for skiers and boarders within easy reach of busy airports such as Grenoble (1 1/4 hrs) and Lyon (1 1/2 hrs).
- The chalet is within yards of the nearest ski lifts allowing access to the extensive Grandes Rousses domain which includes both Alpe D'Huez and Vaujany. At the end of the day, you can ski straight back to the door.
- The Massif des Grandes Rousses ski area is vast and varied, with 220 kms of runs consisting of 41 greens, 28 blues, 27 reds and 14 blacks including the longest black descent in the Alps!
- The Vaujany ski region extends from Vaujany to Alpe d'Huez , with 65 kms of runs and 35 slopes catering for every ability.
- 5 bedrooms.
- Luxury fit out including flat screen televisions, games console and original artwork
- Each bedroom has twin beds which link together to form a kingsize double with luxury toppers
- Chalet Galibier has four bathrooms with either a large bath or power shower.
- Chalet L'Etendard has two large bathrooms, a shower room and a separate WC.
- The open plan living and dining area provides a sociable environment to relax in the evening with a glass of wine, or maybe a coffee and a book for the odd morning off the slopes.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, home cinema, iPod docking station, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wheelchair accessible, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Breakfast with hot option for 7 days (self-service 1 day)
- Afternoon Tea with a fresh cake on 6 days
- Stylish three course dinner on 6 days
- High tea option for children
- Complimentary wine with dinner. Good French table wine included with the option to purchase some special bottles from our cellar.
- Sunday change over.
- Bed linen and beds are made before arrival.
- Daily cleaning
- Afternoon cakes and biscuits
- Towels including mid week change
- Flat screen satellite TV for all your favourite shows
- Cots and bed linen, highchairs, baby monitors, children's books and toys available
- Open log fire
- Parking space in front of the chalet
- In the summer a BBQ is available.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available to guests all day.
- Stunning views
- Transfers to and from airport
- Welcome drink and guide round the resort including ski hire and lift passes on arrival
- Help with arranging childcare 50m from the chalet
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise