- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Résidence L'Ours Blanc Apartment, sleeps 4
The wood-panelled Résidence L'Ours Blanc is in the heart of Alpe d'Huez and offers a fantastic view of the valley and the Oisans-Massif. A ski bus takes you comfortably to the pistes in only a few minutes. Direct access to the Olympic skating rink is possible via a shopping arcade with bars and restaurants.
The accommodation's facilities include a reception, lounge, luggage storage room (unsupervised) and ski boxes (1 x per studio/appt.). Free parking spaces can be found approx. 200 m from the accommodation.
Furnishing and board
The cosy studios and apartments area equipped with a combined living/sleeping area and TV, some with a separate bedroom, bath or shower/wc, Wi-Fi (limited data rate) as well as balcony or terrace. The fully equipped kitchenettes all have a hob, sometimes a microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and a coffee machine.
Self-catering. A bread roll service can be booked and paid for in resort.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 25 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch or two single sofa beds and TV
- Bedroom with double bed or two single beds
- Balcony or terrace
Pets welcome (€75 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations, no fighting/attack dogs allowed)
Facilities:lift, parking, pets allowed, wifi/internet access
- Accommodation as booked
- 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 6 days or 9 days lift pass Grand Domaine Ski
(value of lift pass up to £355)
Exceptions see booking process
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
- Cleaning pack
- Wi-Fi (limited data volume in the studios and apartments)
- Luggage deposit (unsupervised)
- Children's bed (upon availability)
Available to book in resort:
- Bread roll service
- Wi-Fi (higher transmission rate in the studios and apartments)
- Baby facilities (upon availability): €40 per week/child