- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 10 bedrooms, sleeps 26
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury accommodation
- Chalet Saskia in Vaujany has an atmosphere of laid-back luxury. All ten bedrooms have balconies with inspiring views and en-suite facilities. There is a sun terrace and two spacious comfortable lounges with log fires to enjoy plus a TV and games room with table tennis, bar football and DVD player.
- Saskia can be booked as one whole chalet or split into two five bedroomed halves and also, of course, room by room for smaller parties.
- Located in one of the most extensive skiing areas in Europe with a network of runs to suit all abilities, a world class lift system, 770 snow canons, a friendly and professional ski school and some of the best childcare services in the Alps. The Grandes Rousses, Massif offer you 200 km of marked runs. By using the lifts you can discover the various downhill excursions.
- 250 km of marked runs
- 23 marked itineraries
- 3 downhill runs
- Lots of nearby activities such as mountain biking trails, hiking, climbing, hang gliding, kids clubs and more.....
- Vaujany is only 15 minutes from Bourg d'Oisans the cycling capital of the area. Our chalet is a great base from which to watch or participate in The Tour de France and the Marmotte bicycle touring races as well as many other cycling events.
Because of the great location, Saskia benefits from a huge choice of different activities available all year round including the sports complex with 25m heated indoor, gym, jacuzzis and saunas right next door and you are only a short walk to the main lift station.
- 10 bedrooms, all with ensuite bath or shower and wc
- 1 central fully equipped kitchen with chef
- 2 dining areas, Each seating upto 15
- Satellite TV, DVD, Board games
- Terrace and garden with BBQ
- Parking available
- New Outdoor Hot tub
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): More information
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Winter: fully catered service
- July/August: a 1 week stay includes 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Other times: the chalet is available self catered
If you would like to be pampered by our wonderful staff, enjoy your own spacious chalet, a living room with blazing log fire, comfy beds with deep down feather duvets and to feast on gourmet style evening meals then look no further. Our catered chalet prices include breakfast, tea and a four course dinner on 6 days together with flights and transfers and the services of our resort staff such as minibus shuttle and ski-leading.Also included in the Price
- Quality charter flights and transfers
- Resort representative support
- Minibus shuttle within the village
- Heated ski locker and boot warmers
- Lift pass booking service
- Childcare booking service
- Exceptional staff and cuisine
- Wood for fire
- Linen & Towels
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise