- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 13/15
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 1 minute to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Virtual ski to-door
A virtual ski to door 10 bed chalet, very close to the Rond Point après ski
- Charming Chalet for 2-10 persons in Meribel
- Very close to slopes (30-50 m)
- Close to Rond Point apres ski
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast
- Cakes & Afternoon tea
- 3 Course catering, unlimited wine with dinner
- A quiet but great location for apres ski
- Traditional 4 bedroomed (10 bed) wooden-clad ski chalet in a superb Meribel location
- Can take larger groups up to 27 if combined with chalet next door
- Virtual Ski to door chalet - just 50m from slopes
- Close to popular Rond Point for excellent Meribel Apres Ski fun
- It is just a short ski to the ski school meeting point at the Chaudanne
- A peaceful location and the town centre is just a 10 min walk. Ski slopes are only 50 metres away.
- 4 bedrooms - 3 twins, 1 quad. 3 bathrooms.
- Kitchen/dining area on ground floor.
- Lounge area on top floor with double sofa bed.
- Large south facing terrace. Balconies on top 2 floors.
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast - cooked & continental
- Cakes and afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meals
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Lift pass collection service
- Prices include:
- Rtn Flights, Flights are Gatwick/Geneva. Manchester & Bristol from £45 extra.
- Catering: breakfast, cakes & tea, 3 course eve meal & wine,
- Chalet Hosts,
- Bed Linen, Towels,
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: MeribelSki area: 3 Vallées Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bowling, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, casino, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), tennis, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005