- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/10
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 1 minute to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Ski-to-door, hot-tub
Recently renovated luxury ski chalet with hot tub, next to Nyon cable car and very close to slopes!
- Premium Luxury 10-12 bed Ski Chalet
- Hot Tub
- Next to Gondola lift
- 50-70m from slopes
- Premium breakfast
- Canapes, pre dinner drinks
- Afternoon cakes & tea
- Premium 4 course Menus, Catering & Service
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Superb skiers Premium chalet
- Free Chalet Wi-fi
- Hot tub, newly renovated chalet. Open fireplace in the comfy lounge.
- A much loved ski chalet with many of its guests returning each year. A true skiers chalet, great for small groups.
- The Ski Lift next door to the chalet accesses one of the best peaks in the area, Pointe de Nyon - which is unbeatable in the snow, helped by many North facing slopes.
- You can ski/ride back to within 80 metres of the chalet.
- Town centre is approx 850 metres or a 10-15 min walk away, however there is a small brasserie close to the chalet
- This ski chalet was totally refurbished in 2005 to a very good standard and the décor in the chalet has a very modern feel to it, mixed with cosy Savoyard style.
- The balcony of the chalet looks out over the mountains and has stunning views up into the Vallee de la Manche.
- The hot tub is now outdoors with views of the forest and mountains.
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace
- Breakfast - cooked and continental
- Cakes and afternoon tea
- Pre Dinner drinks and canapes
- Premium menus - 3/4 course evening meals and specially selected house wines
- Champagne reception
- After dinner coffee and chocolates
- Cheese board and Port some nights
- Located 50 metres from slopes
- Next door to the "Nyon" Cable Car
- 800m from the central areas and bars
- Breakfast, cakes, 3 course meals and wine
- Towels and a selection of toiletries
- TV and DVD player
- Newly renovated chalet, very "fresh"
- Large south facing balcony
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005