- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
A recently renovated chalet for 12 with hot tub, close to pistes
- Close to slopes (200 metres)
- Chalet Hot Tub
- Charming Chalet for 2-14 persons
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast
- Cakes & Afternoon tea
- 3 Course catering, unlimited wine with dinner
- Near to shops & bars
- Flat screen TV/dvd
- Comfortable skiers chalet
- Slopeside views
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Chalet Seigneurie is a fantastic, recently renovated chalet with Hot Tub in the heart of the very pretty alpine resort of Les Gets. With direct access to the widest range of skiing in the Alps, this is a must-have chalet for skiers wanting a little more luxury and style.
- The location of the chalet couldn't get any better really! It is right in the centre of Les Gets, close to the bars and shops and about 100 metres from the ski slopes and shops
- Ground floor:
- 4 bedrooms: a double, 2 twins (1 can take an extra bed) and a quad room, all with ensuite shower and wc.
- First floor:
- 3 twin bedrooms, all with ensuite facilities.
- Dining/living area with TV/DVD.
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast - cooked & continental
- Cakes and afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meals
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Lift pass collection service
Included in price:
- Return Flights - Flights are Gatwick/Geneva. Manchester & Bristol from £45 extra.
- Catering: breakfast, cakes & tea, 3 course eve meal & wine,
- Chalet Hosts,
- Bed Linen, Towels,
Resort name: Les GetsSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, thermal springs, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, water sports are in sion, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005