- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 1/16
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by ski bus
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury refurbished chalet
A luxury chalet in an elevated position with sweeping valley views and a hot tub!
- Premium Luxury 16 bed Ski Chalet
- Hot Tub, balcony
- Premium breakfasts
- Canapes, pre dinner drinks
- Afternoon cakes & tea
- Premium 4 course Menus, Catering & Service
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Heated boot rack
- Free Chalet Wi-fi
- A luxury ski chalet that affords spectacular views of the Morzine valley.
- Chalet Well is a beautifully finished ski chalet and designed by a Swiss architect it enjoys a good standing in resort with alpine views extending into the mountains of Avoriaz.
- Chalet Well enjoys a location overlooking the valley below from an elevated situation.
- The chalet is about 750m from the more central areas, or a 15 minute walk, but there is a free shuttle buses which stops outside the chalet which will take you to the lifts and town centre in just a few minutes.
- The chalet lounge and dining room has a vaulted, almost a cathedral-like ceiling with exposed wooden beams and a log fire.
- Glass doors open out onto the sun terrace,exposing wonderful views of the mountains.
- Chalet Well is rather a grand chalet with good facilities.
- 8 bedrooms - 6 with ensuite facilities, and 2 sharing a bathroom and wc.
Facilities:garden, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi/internet access
- Bubbly Reception
- Enhanced Breakfast - cooked & continental
- Cakes and afternoon tea
- Pre dinner drinks & canapes
- Premium 4 course evening meals
- After dinner coffee & Chocolates
- Bathrobe, slippers, luxury toiletries
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Lift pass collection service (pre-booked passes)
Packages from £652 include:
- 7 nts Chalet Accommodation
- Return Flights, (Gatwick or Manch'r) Regional airports available
- Bubbly reception
- Premium Chalet board Catering: breakfast, cakes & afternoon tea,
- Pre dinner drinks, canapes
- Premium 4 course eve meals & wine
- Chalet Hosts and Reps
- Lift pass collection service (pre-paid passes)
- Equipment hire fast-track service (pre-paid)
- Bed Linen, Towels
- Local and airport taxes paid
Resort name: MorzineSki area: Portes du Soleil Country: France Amenities: accrobranche, adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bowling, bus station, bus stop, canoeing, canyoning, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, devil carts, doctor, dog sled rides, fantasicable, fishing, fitness centre, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, golf, gym, gym classes, hairdressers, half pipe, heliskiing, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse drawn skiing, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, huski dogs, ice climbing wall, ice diving, ice driving, ice fall climbing, ice fishing, ice grotto, ice kart racing, ice rink, lake, massage, mini golf, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, pilates classes, rafting, railway station, segway, segways, ski jouring, ski school, ski touring, skidoo safaris, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snow kiting, snow mobiling, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata, yoga classes
ContactView this member's featured properties
tel: 02033 93 37 27
facebook: Facebook pageAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: October 2005