- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/12
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- Ski from door
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi, spa, cinema
- Chalet Bartavelles, on Route des Chalets, Meribel is adjacent to the piste and provides unrivalled luxury, comfort and space.
- Completely redesigned, extended and refurbished, Bartavelles is one of the finest chalets in the Alps and has been featured in many magazines including Town & Country and 25 Beautiful Homes.
- The vaulted sitting room is beautifully finished and has spectacular views across the valley. An open fireplace commands centre stage and comfortable furnishings make this the perfect place to unwind before dinner.
- Whilst dining at the beautiful oak table, you are surrounded by more mountain views and afterwards, you can retire to the library area for a cognac and a rubber of bridge.
- The chalet sleeps 10 adults or 12 including children and all bedrooms have the finest goose down duvets and pillows and linen from the Austrian Bedding Company.
- Bathrobes, towels, slippers, hairdryers and L'Occitane bath products are supplied in each bathroom.
- The two main suites have Super Kingsize beds and private balconies. A canopied Queensize bed is to be found in the third bedroom and rooms four and five have twin beds that can be made into Kingsize doubles and also sitting areas with day beds which can used by children.
- The study, with Satellite television, DVD and PC with complimentary Broadband Internet access, keeps you connected and the superb games room, featuring a billiards table and mini cinema (with SKY Satellite, HD and DVD) provides entertainment for all.
- After a day on the slopes, ski straight to the door and enter via the spacious boot room with boot warmer and drying facilities.
- The teak sun terrace provides the perfect spot to soak up some winter sunshine and to relax in the latest top of the range 10 person Jacuzzi, alternatively relax in the spa area with sauna and large walk-in shower if you prefer.
Chalet Bartavelles has become well renowned for its opulence, beautiful interior with minute attention to detail and pure indulgence of space and we are truly honoured to feature this magnificent home in our portfolio.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, billiard room, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Cuisine is of the highest standard, but with flexibility, which puts you in control - you pay for food at actual cost, so you decide. If you would like sautéed fois gras followed by filet de bœuf béarnaise with a raspberry pannacotta and wild berry coulis for dessert, then why not? On the other hand, one evening you may prefer a light supper after lunching at the 2 Michelin-starred Chabichou for example.
- Our chefs can create a superb menu tailored to your own pre-designated individual tastes and requirements and you just pay the actual cost of your grocery bills at the end of your holiday.
- The final amount will depend on your choice of food and number of courses; on whether you return to your chalet for lunch (a very popular and cost-effective option last winter) or invite guests for dinner etc; but an average price guide is around €160 per person per week.
- We have a comprehensive selection of wines and Champagnes in each chalet, from local wines at €8 a bottle through to fine wines at €30 so that you may dine, happy in the knowledge that you are in total control of costs.
- Alp Leisure chalets are booked as a whole, so your privacy as a group is maintained, and the rental price includes the chalet, staff and all associated costs.
- We employ our own nannies to join forces with our chalet hosts, chefs, house keepers, chauffeurs and masseurs in giving our guests the excellence of service they have come to expect whilst staying with us.
- You can decide which other services are included. Food, wine, travel and extra services are paid for at cost which allows you to choose exactly what you want. If you'd like Champagne & Canapés followed by 4 courses of fine cuisine it's no problem.
- Alternatively you may just prefer simple suppers, or perhaps a combination of the two. You may wish to return to the chalet for lunch, host a drinks party or children's birthday party. It is your choice.
- We personally tailor your holiday to suit your exact tastes so you only pay for exactly what you receive, giving you the "Freedom to Choose".
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise