- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12/14
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 1 minute to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Jacuzzi, sauna, games
- Alp Leisure Ltd offers bespoke holidays in the finest, privately owned chalets in Méribel, the heart of the Three Valleys. We boast 5 wonderful chalets and with a service second to none we completely redefine the term ‘luxury skiing holiday’.
- The chalets are booked as a whole, so your privacy as a group is maintained, and the rental price includes the chalet, staff and all associated costs. This year we are employing our own nannies to join forces with our chalet hosts, chefs, house keepers, chauffeurs and masseurs in giving our guests the excellence of service they have come to expect whilst staying with us.
- The difference is that you can decide which other services are included. Food, wine, travel and extra services are paid for at cost which allows you to choose exactly what you want. If you’d like Champagne & Canapés followed by 4 courses of fine cuisine it’s no problem. Alternatively you may just prefer simple suppers, or perhaps a combination of the two. You may wish to return to the chalet for lunch, host a drinks party or children’s birthday party. It is your choice.
- We personally tailor your holiday to suit your exact tastes so you only pay for exactly what you receive, giving you the “Freedom to Choose”.
Chalet Tomkins Details:
- Chalet Tomkins was completely rebuilt in 2002 and finished to an extremely high standard.
- The chalet is unusually spacious and is built on 4 levels. Each bedroom has been individually decorated and the whole chalet has been furnished with amazing style.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms - three doubles all with private balconies and three twins. One of the twin rooms is very spacious and has two additional day beds which can be used by children.
- A vaulted sitting room with large open fireplace and adjoining dining room with table that can seat 16 and has views over Saulire – particularly spectacular when lit up at night.
- A spacious boot/ski room with boot warmer, a double garage.
- Games room with satellite TV and computer with Broadband internet access, adjoining table tennis room.
- Spa area with sauna, massage room and walk in shower.
- Laundry room and a drying room for wet ski clothes.
- On the 1st and 2nd floors there are large South facing sun terraces.
- There is a billiards room and exercise room with Nordic-exerciser and plasma screen TV.
- Plus a life-size bronze Bouqetin in the garden for those of you who are interested!
Current Promotions for Chalet Tomkins:
Enjoy a superb HALF TERM escape in one of Meribel's top chalets!Dates: 11 Feb 18 - 18 Feb 18 Our Chalet Tomkins is having a half a million Euro makeover for this winter! Come and enjoy a truly special getaway in one of the most exclusive chalets in Meribel!
Sleeps 12 adults or 14 with children in 6 ensuite bedrooms, 1 minute walk from piste, Jacuzzi, sauna, spa and massage room, billiards, tv/games room.
The original chalet was built in 1958 by one of the founding fathers of Méribel, on an old goat track which is now Route des Chalets, THE most exclusive address in Méribel.
Luxury chalet features - adjacent to piste, Jacuzzi, sauna and treatment room, games room, billiards...
420m² of living area on 4 levels including TV room, billiards room and spa area
Set on exclusive Route des Chalets, close to the piste
Sleeps 12 adults or 14 including children
The main piste into town (Doron) is a minute's walk from the chalet, and the piste is accessed just above the fast six-man Adret chairlift linking you into the system without having to go to Chaudanne. During most of the season it is possible to ski directly back to the chalet. Chalet Tomkins is a ‘fun’ chalet to stay in, great for 2 or 3 families, as well as being the perfect place to unwind in tranquillity and comfort after a hard day's skiing in the heart of 'Les Trois Valleés'.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, billiard room, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise