- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury construction
Marmotte Mountain Zenith
Recently completed in December 2013, Marmotte Mountain Zenith has been designed with incredible attention to detail. Built to a spectacular high end finish, Marmotte Mountain Zenith creates a special and unique ambience of luxury contemporary indulgence in combination with charming mountain character. Taking the title as one of the most luxurious chalets to be found within the Chamonix Valley, Marmotte Mountain Zenith can sleep up to 16 guests.
- Desinger high end finish with rustic mountain chalet ambience
- Fully qualified and experienced chef (as required)
- 7 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms (additional shower available in wellness/relaxation room)
- WiFi internet connection
- Open log fire-place
- State of the art cinema room with satellite TV, CD/DVD Player, multimedia movie system and Wii
- Separate entertainment centre room complete with TV, DVD player and video games console
- Sonos Sound System
- Large Sauna with digital console
- Ski boot dryer
- Large double balcony with exceptional panoramic mountain views
- South west exposure so chalet enjoys abundance of sunshine
- Washing machine and dryer
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Creche
Current Promotions for Marmotte Mountain Zenith:
Early Bird Ski Pass - Chamonix ValleyDates: 01 Dec 17 - 30 Apr 18 Book a non-peak week in Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge or Marmotte Mountain Zenith (1) and recieve discounted ski passes for the Chamonix Valley.
A normal 6 day adult Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass costs €306.00
Book prior to the 28th of November and pay only €229.50
For more details of chalets on offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention this advert.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Marmotte Mountain Adventure
T: +33 (0) 6 82 89 15 23
Facilities:bar, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi/internet access
It is also worth noting that all chefs employed by Marmotte Mountain Adventure are fully qualified chefs with extensive experience in fine dining restaurants and 5 star hotels (with Michelin star rating). Therefore the quality of the food being served is exceptional and a true highlight to all that stay with us. We have had a well known Michelin restaurant owner from the UK stay with us for the past 4 years – last winter before last, this guest made comment to his ski instructor that he thought the food being served in our chalets was of a higher standard than in one of the local Michelin restaurants here in Chamonix (where he also ate during his stay) – a fantastic compliment.
For information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Cuisine
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- 4 course fine dining evening meal on 5 out of 7 nights
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drink.
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from your ski area of choice.
- L’Occitane toiletries.
- High quality bath towels and bathrobes.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Children's menu available, with separate dining times.
- Sleeping amenities for infants.
- Snow sturdy pushchair, highchair and children’s car seats available upon request.
- Reservation service for in-house nanny's.
- Reservation service for in-house massage.
- Option to pre-purchase ski lift passes at significantly reduced prices
- Concierge service for private ski instructors and high mountain guides (handpicked where possible)
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise