- Lodge - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 1/16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
Devonshire Lodge is owner-run and offers the quality and comfort found in French chalet resorts, at a fraction of the price. We’re famous for our 10 person outdoor hot tub and superb afternoon tea.
All guest rooms are located on the ground floor, are spacious, cosy and en-suite. They are and supplied with fluffy towels and hairdryers; there is also tea & coffee making facilities in each room. You’ll also find a comfy sofa to relax on.
The cosy lounge/diner is perfect for relaxing in the evening; sit back with a book or board game in front of the log fire. We have plenty of books and board games, UK satellite TV, DVDs, a Nintendo Wii and PS2. There is free WIFI throughout the whole chalet should you need to stay connected.
The 10 person outdoor Hot Tub is a huge hit with all our guests. Especially imported from Canada, the handcrafted cedar hot tub is a roomy 7 feet across and 4 feet deep allowing you to totally immerse yourself and soak those aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes.
We offer pre-bookable lift passes and ski packs which will be ready and waiting for you on your arrival, saving valuable time on your first morning.
Each day we take and collect you from the gondola station (2 minutes) in our dedicated people carrier. Should there be queues, we’ll take you 5 minutes up the mountain where you will be able to access the lifts and slopes in minutes.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms ( towels and hairdryer supplied).
- Tea & coffe making in all rooms.
- Cable TV in all rooms.
- Free WIFI throughout the property
- Handcrafted cedar 10 person hot tub.
- Garden with BBQ.
- Spacious and cosy lounge/ dining room with Open Log Fire.
- UK satelite TV, DVD player with selection of DVD's.
- PS2 with over 300 games.
- Selection of Board games and books.
- Ski and Board storage.
- Off road parking is available within the property for guests who will be driving themselves to Bansko.
- Close to pool and Gym.
Current Promotions for Devonshire Lodge:
Christmas on the slopes. Can't do Saturday to Saturday? no problem, we have a flexible start date.Dates: 23 Dec 17 - 30 Dec 17 For just £360 per person on a catered basis at Devonshire Lodge in Bansko, you could be enjoying Cristmas on the slopes. Devonshire Lodge is Bansko’s first and longest-running owner-managed chalet. From the moment you arrive, you’ll get a proper Devonshire welcome, and we challenge anyone to leave without making a Facebook friend!
- Your driver will meet you at the airport in a modern, comfy mini-bus for your picturesque two hour drive to the Lodge.
- Relax in your spacious, en-suite chalet-style cabin set in our private walled garden.
- Enjoy hearty breakfasts, scrumptious afternoon coffee and cake, and a hunger-busting three-course evening meal.
- Traditional Christmas day dinner with all the trimmings
- Take advantage of our free shuttle bus service to and from the gondola (even though it’s only a 2 minute ride!
- Soak your aching muscles in our outdoor hot tub.
- Make new friends
- pre-bookable lift pass and ski pack service.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, computer, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wheelchair accessible, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Meals are taken in our cosy dining room where you can choose from a hearty cooked breakfast including juice, tea and freshly brewed coffee, or a lighter alternative.
Upon your return from the slopes we’ll serve you afternoon tea and a delicious freshly baked homemade cake.
Each evening you’ll enjoy a relaxed and nourishing 3 course dinner prepared using fresh local produce and served with complimentary wine, beer or soft drinks.
We operate an 'Honesty bar '.
Special requirements can be catered for.
Services & Cuisine:
- Airport Transfers from Sofia Included in the Price. Plovdiv will carry small surcharge
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered.
- Hearty cooked breakfast. Lighter alternative available.
- Scrumptious freshly baked home-made cake and tea or coffee each afternoon after your day on the slopes.
- Delicious home cooked evening meals plus free wine or beer with your meal.
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the gondola.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise