- Lodge - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 1/16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Uk satellite tv
Devonshire Lodge is a British owner-run catered chalet in the heart of Bansko. We place the emphasis on making your stay as relaxing and comfortable as possible, whilst spoiling you and making sure your experience of Bansko is the very best it can be. We’re famous for our 10 person outdoor hot tub and superb afternoon tea.
All guest rooms are located on the ground floor, are spacious, cosy and en-suite. They are and supplied with fluffy towels and hairdryers; there is also tea & coffee making facilities in each room. You’ll also find a comfy sofa to relax on.
The cosy lounge/diner is perfect for relaxing in the evening; sit back with a book or board game in front of the log fire. We have plenty of books and board games, UK satellite TV, DVDs, a Nintendo Wii and PS2. There is free WIFI throughout the whole chalet should you need to stay connected.
The 10 person outdoor Hot Tub is a huge hit with all our guests. Especially imported from Canada, the handcrafted cedar hot tub is a roomy 7 feet across and 4 feet deep allowing you to totally immerse yourself and soak those aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes.
We offer pre-bookable lift passes and ski packs which will be ready and waiting for you on your arrival, saving valuable time on your first morning.
Each day we take and collect you from the gondola station (2 minutes) in our dedicated people carrier. Should there be queues, we’ll take you 5 minutes up the mountain where you will be able to access the lifts and slopes in minutes.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms ( towels and hairdryer supplied).
- Tea & coffe making in all rooms.
- Cable TV in all rooms.
- Free WIFI throughout the property
- Handcrafted cedar 10 person hot tub.
- Garden with BBQ.
- Spacious and cosy lounge/ dining room with Open Log Fire.
- UK satelite TV, DVD player with selection of DVD's.
- PS2 with over 300 games.
- Selection of Board games and books.
- Ski and Board storage.
- Off road parking is available within the property for guests who will be driving themselves to Bansko.
- Close to pool and Gym.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, bicycles for hire, cot/highchair, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wheelchair accessible, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Meals are taken in our cosy dining room where you can choose from a hearty cooked breakfast including juice, tea and freshly brewed coffee, or a lighter alternative.
Upon your return from the slopes we’ll serve you afternoon tea and a delicious freshly baked homemade cake.
Each evening you’ll enjoy a relaxed and nourishing 3 course dinner prepared using fresh local produce and served with complimentary wine, beer or soft drinks.
We operate an 'Honesty bar '.
Special requirements can be catered for.
Services & Cuisine:
- Airport Transfers from Sofia Included in the Price. Plovdiv will carry small surcharge
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered.
- Hearty cooked breakfast. Lighter alternative available.
- Scrumptious freshly baked home-made cake and tea or coffee each afternoon after your day on the slopes.
- Delicious home cooked evening meals plus free wine or beer with your meal.
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the gondola.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise