- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 19
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Pool & hottub
Chalet la Marmotte
- Chalet Marmotte is built in the local style with chunky, textured walls and rustic beams that were rescued from an original 17th century farm. One of the nicest things about this chalet is how homely and cosy it feels when you first walk in, with its mix of honey coloured wood and warm colours used on the walls and for the curtains and upholstery.
- The rooms are spacious, most with en-suite showers while others have balconies with fantastic views overlooking snow covered meadows, the church on a hill and across in the distance to the lights of Courchevel.
- There is a large living and dining room where there is plenty of space for guests to socialize in smaller groups, or together, drinking, playing games, listening to music and watching TV.
- It is more home-from-home than chalet style hotel and the excellent food that we serve is delicious and plentiful and reflects our personal enthusiasm for food and cooking. You can't beat the smell of freshly baked cakes and a crackling log fire to welcome you in from the cold.
- We guarantee you won't want to leave at the end of the week! After all the food and skiing, you can relax with a swim in the new indoor pool, alternatively treat those aching muscles in the sauna or hot tub, and for the more energetic, you can have a game of table tennis or pool in the games room next door.
- The cable car and pistes are just a 5 minute walk and at the end of the day's skiing you can leave your equipment in our ski store in Centre Sports right at the foot of the lift. You can then wander back to the chalet in your normal shoes, browse through the village shops or pop into a bar at your leisure.
- NOW SELF CATERING CHALET DUE TO COVID. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR POSTPONEMENT IF GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS PREVENT YOU FROM TRAVELLING.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Bed 1 - 2 singles, en-suite shower and basin.
- Bed 2 - 2 singles, en suite shower, basin & WC.
- Bed 3 - double, en suite shower & basin.
- Kitchen - 5 ring gas hob, double electric oven, tall fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, hand blender, pierrrade/raclette machine, fodnue set. Plenty of pots, pans, crockery, cutlety etc.
- FIRST FLOOR & SECOND FLOORS
- Bed 4 - double, opposite shower and WC.
- Bed 5 - 2 singles, balcony, opposite shower & WC.
- Bed 6 - double, en suite shower & balcony - stairs up to mezzanine Bedroom 7.
- Mezz Bed 7 - 3 singles.
- Bed 8 - 2 singles, en suite shower & separate WC - stairs up to mezzanine Bedroom 9
- Mezz Bed 9 - 2 singles.
- Shower room with shower, twin sinks and wc.
- 2 separate WC's
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (indoor), hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, swimming pool (indoor), terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
SINCE COVID & BREXIT WE NO LONGER OFFER A CATERING SERVICE. However, we can arrange a daily bread and pastry delivery from the local bakery AND organise evening meals from a local restuarant if required. There is a supermarket in the village that you can easily walk to.
- Hot Tub with Fantastic Open Mountain Views.
- Luxury Indoor Swimming Pool
- Sauna, shower room & WC.
- WiFi, Surround Sound Flat Screen TV & Media Centre, Sky TV Sports & Movies, DVD, Video, CD player, Sony Playstation II.
- Endless play area all around the chalet, swings and toboggan runs.