- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 9 bedrooms, sleeps 19
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Pool & hot tub
Chalet la Marmotte
- Chalet Marmotte is built in the local style with chunky, textured walls and rustic beams that were rescued from an original 17th century farm. One of the nicest things about this chalet is how homely and cosy it feels when you first walk in, with its mix of honey coloured wood and warm colours used on the walls and for the curtains and upholstery.
- The rooms are spacious, most with en-suite showers while others have balconies with fantastic views overlooking snow covered meadows, the church on a hill and across in the distance to the lights of Courchevel.
- There is a large living and dining room where there is plenty of space for guests to socialize in smaller groups, or together, drinking, playing games, listening to music and watching TV.
- It is more home-from-home than chalet style hotel and the excellent food that we serve is delicious and plentiful and reflects our personal enthusiasm for food and cooking. You can't beat the smell of freshly baked cakes and a crackling log fire to welcome you in from the cold.
- We guarantee you won't want to leave at the end of the week! After all the food and skiing, you can relax with a swim in the new indoor pool, alternatively treat those aching muscles in the sauna or hot tub, and for the more energetic, you can have a game of table tennis or pool in the games room next door.
- The cable car and pistes are just a 5 minute walk and at the end of the day's skiing you can leave your equipment in our ski store in Centre Sports right at the foot of the lift. You can then wander back to the chalet in your normal shoes, browse through the village shops or pop into a bar at your leisure.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Bed 1 - 2 singles, en-suite shower and basin.
- Bed 2 - 2 singles, en suite shower, basin & WC.
- Bed 3 - double, en suite shower & basin.
- FIRST FLOOR & SECOND FLOORS
- Bed 4 - double, opposite shower and WC.
- Bed 5 - 2 singles, balcony, opposite shower & WC.
- Bed 6 - double, en suite shower & balcony - stairs up to mezzanine Bedroom 7.
- Mezz Bed 7 - 3 singles.
- Bed 8 - 2 singles, en suite shower & separate WC - stairs up to mezzanine Bedroom 9
- Mezz Bed 9 - 2 singles.
- Shower room with shower, twin sinks and wc.
- 2 separate WC's
Current Promotions for Chalet la Marmotte:
HUGE REDUCTIONS w/c SUN 17, 24 & 31 MARCH - ONLY £349pp or £299 large groups FANTASIC CATERED CHALET WITH SWIMMING POOL, SAUNA, OUTDOOR & INDOOR HOT TUBS - GREAT REVIEWS - WEEKENDS AVAILABLEDates: 17 Mar 19 - 07 Apr 19 NOW ONLY £349pp or £299 large groups SUBERB CATERED CHALET MARMOTTE - CHAMPAGNY EN VANOISE - LA PLAGNE/PARADISKI - Amazing Homely & Relaxed Fully Catered Chalet. Superb Chefs and Great Team. Check out Trip Advisor - Always Great Reviews!
Champagny en Vanoise is a lovely French village in the huge La Plagne & Paradiski area. Ski School in Village. We have a Stunning Indoor SWIMMING POOL with BEAUTIFUL Mountain Views- HOT TUB - Sauna - Games Room, SKY TV, Music, Wi-Fi, It's a 5 Min Walk to Cable Car & Pistes, Shops, Bars, Restaurants, Nightlife. Friendly French Village. Book your own cheap flights to Geneva/Lyon or Chambery - Airport Transfers can be arranged. NO CAR needed in resort. Please call for a chat if you would like more info.
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (indoor), hot tub (outdoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, swimming pool (indoor), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Our fully catered chalet service includes:
- A hearty breakfast to set you up for the day.
- Tea & homemade cakes to welcome you back from the slopes.
- A delicious 4 course dinner with cheeses from a local supplier & good wines.
SEE FULL DETAILS OF OUR CATERING SERVICE BY VIEWING THESE PAGES ON OUR WEBSITE
- Hot Tub with Fantastic Open Mountain Views.
- Luxury Indoor Swimming Pool
- Sauna, shower room & WC.
- WiFi, Surround Sound Flat Screen TV & Media Centre, Sky TV Sports & Movies, DVD, Video, CD player, Sony Playstation II.
- Endless play area all around the chalet, swings and toboggan runs.