- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Indoor pool & jacuzzi.
- Chalet Sapiniere is a large stylish chalet with a mixture of traditional and modern décor.
- Rough plaster walls done in the local Champagny style are complemented by beams, archways and decorative carpentry. It has a traditional yellow and blue tiled farmhouse kitchen with a brand new oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- The spacious open plan living and dining room has large picture windows and sliding doors onto the terrace and balcony. It has an attractive fireplace in natural stone and weathered wood with plenty of comfy seating for 14 or more people – a combination of traditional savoyarde sofas and deep voluptuous feather ones!
- During the day, sunlight streams in through the windows and patio doors giving a tremendous feeling of light and space, yet if you close the curtains, light the fire and dim the lights, the ambiance is warm and cosy, perfect for those winter nights.
- The sunny south facing balcony and elevated terrace have clear views across the meadows in front of the chalet and over to the mountains and pistes of Courchevel.
- It has amazing facilities, 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, an indoor Swimming Pool, sauna and a large separate shared games room where you can join in the table tennis and pool games that can go on well in to the night!
- The village centre and cable-car are a short 5 minute walk, so at the end of the day you can leave your equipment in our ski store in the Centre Sport shop at the foot of the lift. You are then free to wander back without struggling in clompy boots whilst trying to keep all your skis and poles together!
- FIRST FLOOR
- Beds 1 & 2: doubles with en-suite showers.
- Bed 3: twin with en-suite shower.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bed 4, 5, & 6: twins.
- Bed 7: double.
- Bathroom: with bath and twin basins.
- Shower Room: with shower & basin.
- 2 Separate WC's.
- HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- GAMES ROOM - table tennis, pool table, darts and piped music !
- SAUNA SUITE - sauna, shower and W.C.
- Both the Games Room & Sauna Suite are shared with sister Chalet Marmotte.
- Large area for children to play around chalet.
barbecue, billiard room, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (indoor), laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), sauna, swimming pool (indoor), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
Fully catered holidays are also available.
Let us know your preferred option at time of booking.
Our fully catered chalet service includes:
SEE FULL DETAILS OF OUR CATERING SERVICE BY VIEWING THESE PAGES ON OUR WEBSITE
- A hearty breakfast to set you up for the day.
- Tea & homemade cakes to welcome you back from the slopes.
- A delicious 4 course dinner, cheeses from local supplier & good wines.
- Help with Airport Transfers Available, nearest airports, Chambery, Grenoble, Geneva, Lyon
- Ski pass and Ski lesson advice
Resort name: La Plagne - Champagny
Ski area: Paradiski
Amenities: adventure park, bars and restaurants, beauticians, bob luge, bus stop, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, climbing wall, cross country skiing, cycling, doctor, dog sled rides, fishing, free shuttle bus, freelance catering, glacier skiing, hairdressers, high altitude restaurants, high ropes course, hiking, horse riding, ice climbing wall, lake, massage, mountain biking, mountaineering, night skiing, night sledging, nightclub, off piste guiding, paragliding, parapenting, rafting, segway, ski school, ski touring, skiing, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowboard school, snowshoe walking, spa, supermarket, swimming pool (indoor), swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, toboganning, torch lit descents, tourist office, via ferrata