- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 16/19
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 10 minutes to lift by foot
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool&jacuzzi.
- NEWLY REFURBISHED - NOW WITH 8 BEDROOMS & 8 BATHROOMS ). This chalet has beem COMPLETELY REFURBISHED TO A LUXURY STANDARD so current pictures do not do it justice as only finished days before season started! High quality decor, fantastic fitted kitchen & bathrooms, extra long 2 metre beds etc.
- Rough plaster walls done in the local Champagny style are complemented by beams, archways and decorative carpentry. It has a new modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, 5 burner gas hob, large brand new range oven, microwave, dishwasher, fondue set, pierrade/raclette machine, fridge freezer.
- The spacious open plan living and dining room has large picture windows and sliding doors onto the terrace and balcony. It has an attractive fireplace in natural stone and weathered wood with plenty of comfy seating – a combination of traditional savoyarde sofas and traditional sofas.
- During the day, sunlight streams in through the windows and patio doors giving a tremendous feeling of light and space, yet if you close the curtains, light the fire and dim the lights, the ambiance is warm and cosy, perfect for those winter nights.
- The sunny south facing balcony and elevated terrace have clear views across the meadows in front of the chalet and over to the mountains and pistes of Courchevel.
- It has amazing facilities, 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, an indoor Swimming Pool, sauna and a large separate shared games room where you can join in the table tennis and pool games that can go on well in to the night!
- The village centre and cable-car are a short 5 minute walk, so at the end of the day you can leave your equipment in our ski store in the Centre Sport shop at the foot of the lift. You are then free to wander back without struggling in clompy boots whilst trying to keep all your skis and poles together!
- NOW SELF CATERING CHALET DUE TO COVID. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE OFFER A FULL REFUND OR POSTPONEMENT IF GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS PREVENT YOU FROM TRAVELLING.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Beds 1, 2 & 3: doubles with en-suite showers.
- Bed 4: twin with en-suite shower.
- Kitchen - 5 ring gas hob, double electric oven, tall fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, hand blender, pierrrade/raclette machine, fodnue set. Plenty of pots, pans, crockery, cutlety etc.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bed 5, 6, & 7: twins.
- Bed 8: double.
- Bathroom: with bath and twin basins.
- Shower Room: with shower & basin.
- 2 Separate WC's.
- HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- GAMES ROOM - table tennis, table foot, darts.
- SAUNA SUITE - sauna, shower and W.C.
- Both the Games Room & Sauna Suite are shared with sister Chalet Marmotte.
- Large area for children to play around chalet.
Current Promotions for Chalet Sapiniere:
Sat 18th/15th Mar £1500/£2000 OFF NOW £5000 £263pp pp pw & EASTER £6000/£5500 £315/£289pp pw 19 PERS LUXURY Self Catering Chalet, 9 Bedrooms, 8 Bathrooms, Indoor Swimming Pool, Private Hot Tub & SaunaDates: 18 Mar 23 - 25 Mar 23, 25 Mar 23 - 01 Apr 23, 01 Apr 23 - 08 Apr 23, 08 Apr 23 - 15 Apr 23
LUXURY SELF CATERING CHALET with SUPERB FACILITIES. Available Sat 18th & 15th MARCH - 7 Nights @£5000, £1500 OFF! EASTER 1st Apr £6000, £1500 OFF! 8th Apr £5500, £2000 OFF! GENUINE REDUCTIONS! Charming village ski resort with 70km pistes linked to the huge ski area of La PLAGNE & PARADISKI. Everything is within a short walk, cable-car, pistes, ski school, shops, bars, restaurants, etc. call or message Emma for more info. WEEKENDS AVAILABLE. GREAT SNOW!
Facilities:barbecue, billiard room, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (indoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), sauna, swimming pool (indoor), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
SINCE COVID & BREXIT WE NO LONGER OFFER A CATERING SERVICE. However, we can arrange a daily bread and pastry delivery from the local bakery AND organise evening meals from a local restuarant if required. There is a supermarket in the village that you can easily walk to.
- Help with Airport Transfers Available, nearest airports, Chambery, Grenoble, Geneva, Lyon
- Ski pass and Ski lesson advice