- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 1/8
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 4 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub
- Chalet Hibou is a small ski chalet company owned and run by Kim and Graeme Trevallion.
- Chalet Hibou is a beautiful renovated architect designed chalet in St. Martin de Belleville.
- Chalet Hibou has stunning views and great facilities.
- It is a 4 minute minibus ride to the main hi-speed Gondola which takes you up into the heart of the awesome Three Valleys - a vast domain of exploration and adventure! In the summer there are ample alpine activities whether you are looking for a totally peaceful and relaxing holiday to an action packed holiday in the mountains, this area totally delivers and Chalet Hibou offers hassle free luxury all the way.
- Boot room with boot dryers.
- Ambient vouted dinning room/kitchen
- Infra-red sauna
- 3 en-suite bedrooms (can be twin or king size)
- 1 en-suite bedroom (can be twin or king size)
- Large lounge with wood burner and TV area.
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Flatscreen TVs with Freeview in all bedrooms
- DVD Player
- Selection of Games
- Selection of books to accommodate every reader's taste
- Blooth tooth speakers
- Nintendo Wii
- Wifi subject to availability
- Infra-red sauna
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), private parking (open), sauna, terrace, wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
At Ski Powder Pigs we pride ourselves on producing good wholesome homecooked food which is locally sourced using great ingredients. In the summer if you are on a fully catered board option we can arrange some BBQ's on the balcony some evenings to get the most out of the longer summer days. Alternatively, if you are on a bed and breakfast board option you can take your breakfast Al Fresco !
- Daily shuttle: During the winter season for ski schoolers who book ski school through us we will provide a minibus run at 8.30 a.m. each morning to Les Menuires and a pick up at 4.30 p.m. from Les Menuires (if required).
- Catering: 7 Breakkies, 7 afternoon teas (in the winter season) 6 dinners on a fully catered board option during the Winter 6 dinners in the summer on a catered board option (including BBQ's some evenings during the summer season).
- There is an option to have a dinner on the chalet staff night off at €20 per head two course with unlimited wine so you don't have to go out to eat. (Enquiry on arrival).
- Cocktails: During the winter season we will serve a cocktail (on 6 afternoons) for those who wish to sample these shaken or stirred delights.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise