- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by car
- Available for summer and winter
- Comfort and tranquility
Chalet Ferme de La Combe
The house has been lovingly renovated to a high standard over the last few years to provide a spacious and comfortable family home with:
- Five ensuite bedrooms (4 twin, 1 double)
- Large comfortable sitting area centred round a "barn door" table and wood burning stove, with flat screen TV, DVD etc.
- Large dining area with seating for up to twelve
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with range cooker, fridge freezer and dishswasher
- Separate utility room with microwave and washer-dryer
- Separate guest WC
- Underfloor heating in all rooms
- Ski and boot storage area with underfloor heating for boot drying
- Large balcony and large decked garden
We have private parking for 3 large or 4 small cars and there is also public parking in the village.
On this level there are two comfortable twin bedrooms each with ensuite WC, shower and washbasin.
A wide spiral staircase gives access to a large, comfortable living and dining area, kitchen, utility room and guest WC. Full height sliding glass doors and a south-facing balcony run along the length of this floor, looking over the decked garden and the wildflower meadow sloping down from the parking area.
The living area has four settees and three ottomans clustered round a low table and a wood burning stove. There is a large flat-screen TV, Freesat sattelite, and blu ray player with “home cinema” speakers, Ipod dock and Internet Radio. The dining area has a large French walnut table seating up to twelve.
The modern kitchen has a large French range cooker, granite worktops, stainless steel sink, Bosch dishwasher and Samsung American fridge freezer. The kitchen is fully supplied with all plates and dishes, glasses, mugs, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots and pans etc. Off the kitchen is a utility room with double sink, microwave, Miele washer dryer, Miele vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
From the living area the spiral staircase rises to a large mezzanine overlooking the dining area. There are also two cosy ensuite twin bedrooms with WC, shower and washbasin and a large ensuite double bedroom with WC, bath, shower and washbasin. All of these bedrooms have exposed beams and large triangular “barn” windows.
We have 2 catering partners.
Through www.chaletkitchen.com we can arrange:
- Daily delivery of breakfast and delicious pre-prepared evening meals for you to re-heat on your return from skiing.
- Daily delivery of delicious pre-prepared evening meals for you to re-heat on your return from skiing. This daily delivery can also include breakfast.
- A private chef who will come to the house and will prepare and serve high end restaurant level dining to you (and clear up afterwards).
If you have not reserved your rental skis via the internet you can receive reductions of 20%-30% at Sport 2000 Jean Sports in St Martin de Belleville using vouchers that you will find in the Welcome pack in the Living Area.
Current Promotions for Chalet Ferme de La Combe:
FEBRUARY MARCH and APRIL PRICE REDUCTIONS. Stunning 5 bed, 5 bath converted barn sleeping 10 in the 3 ValleysDates: 17 Feb 18 - 24 Feb 18, 17 Mar 18 - 24 Mar 18, 24 Mar 18 - 31 Mar 18, 14 Apr 18 - 21 Apr 18
Stunning 5 bed, 5 bath converted barn sleeping 10 and having great relaxing space for a large group or multiple families. Last four remaining weeks - all prices reduced by 20%.
17th to 24th Feb Was 3,500€ now 2,800€
17th to 24th Mar Was 2,500€ now 2,000€
24th to 31st Mar Was 2,500€ now 2,000€
14th to 21st April Was 2,000€ now 1,800€
Self catered but with catering options.
Facilities:boot dryers, garden, iPod docking station, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Beds are made up for your arrival.