- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Flexible stays
- 10 minutes to lift by minibus
- pets welcome
- Spectacular views
Chalet Bois Prin
- Chalet Les Bois Prin is situated in the peaceful petit balcon just above the town of Chamonix ,which is only a 10 min walk away.
- From the sunny south facing balcony there are spectacular views of Mont Blanc and the glaciers that flow from it.
- Built in traditional style with a open log fire in the large living /dinning room and sleeps 9/10 people in 4 rooms including a family room.
- Chalet Bois Prin is a catered chalet offering hight standard 4 course evening meals aternoon tea & a full breakfast.
- Easy access to lifts with ski Chauffeur service
- U.I.A.G.M. guided off-piste weeks available or do the Valley Blanche on a short Break
On the ground level are 3 spacious bedrooms.
2 double/twin rooms with hand basins and a large family room that can sleep up to 4 people.
There are 2 w.cs and a shower/bathroom
Also on this floor heated Boot room .
On the second level is one twin/double bedroom with French doors that open onto the balcony, opposite is a bath/ shower room & separate w.c
The very large spacious living/dining room is filled with comfy sofas around the open log fire, there are pannorramic views from every window in this room with access to the sunny south facing balcony.
TV,DVD & CD players with a selection of films,CDs books and games.
A newly renovated kitchen
There is WiFi in every room.
Facilities:bar, computer, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi (paying public area)
- We start the day with a substantial breakfast that includes fresh fruit, a choice of cereals, yoghurts, croissants and bread a selection of home made jams & marmalade plus eggs bacon or sausages. Fruit juice teas & coffee
- All meals are perpared by a professional chef
- On your return from the slopes each day, afternoon tea will be laid out with fresh cake, bread tea & coffee.
- 4 course evening meals using only fresh produce and based on French cuisine are served with wine.
- There is a cheese course where you will be able try over 12 different cheeses in the week and learn their origins.
- The meal will be finished off with tea, coffee and chocolates by the log fire.
- The rooms will be cleaned daily and you will receive fresh towels twice in the week .
- There is mineral water & glasses in the bedrooms and a full bowl of fruit in the living room.
- One night in the week you will eat out to give the cook a night off, on this day breakfast and afternoon tea will still be served. If you wish to plan the evening out, we would be happy to recommend and advise on a restaurant.
- Staff will always be on hand to answer any questions advise on where to ski for your level and weather conditions.
- If you would like your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival then we can arrange this service.
- We can also help with ski lessons and Vallee Blanche trips or try a off-piste day with a U.I.A.G.M. Guide
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise