- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- 15 bed, jacuzzi
- The FTX Holidays Team will look after you from the moment you arrive in Geneva/Chamonix until the moment you leave. Your liftpass will be waiting for you on your arrival, we'll take you straight to the ski shop and then (flights times allowing) straight onto the snow! We can arrange for new comers to start the week with an instructor. We drive everyone else to and from each of the different areas in the valley every day and with our expert local knowledge ensure you always find the best snow.
- Tea will be awaiting your return, before a 3 course dinner with wine that will re-energize you for the day ahead.
- From the second you hit our doorstep, one of our minibuses and a driver are at your disposal - to and from the slopes every day is the bit you will like best. Guaranteed by the end of your week, you will not want to leave . . our high levels of return bookings only confirms this.
Chalet 715 is our premier luxury chalet catering for 15 guests. We've created a unique, warm, welcoming, home away from home for all the old and new FTX guests!
- 3 double bedrooms (1 ensuite, 2 with basins),
- 3 twin/doubles and 1 triple bedroom,
- 2 additional bathrooms and an extra toilet.
- The heart of the chalet is a massive sitting/living/dining/party room with all the toys including flatcreen LCD TV with UK television and home cinema surround sound, Playstation, dj decks, our huge music and movie collection, free wireless internet and a central open fireplace.
- French doors lead onto 2 floors of balconies, with stunning views of The Mont Blanc Massive south and Le Brevent/Flegere chain north,
- 8 seat jacuzzi bubbles away on the terrace.
- The whole setup is of course all be teamed with the superb food and great hosts you've come to expect from an FTX Holiday!
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet 715:
March weeks in Chalet 715 fully-catered for up to 15 for just £6,950Dates: 29 Jan 20 - 05 Apr 20, 15 Mar 20 - 22 Mar 20, 22 Mar 20 - 29 Mar 20 7 nights fully-catered including:
Return Geneva airport transfers, Chalet accommodation, towels and linen, Hot Breakfasts and afternoon tea and cakes, Three course evening meals with wine (6 nights), Complimentary in-resort transfer service, Tourist Taxes
Facilities:bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
As a small company we are able to spend a lot of time making sure our chef's are the best available. All our cooks are professionally trained and experienced, you won't find a anyone straight off a 1 week cookery course in our chalets! Here is a sample of the type of meals you can expect:
- Scallop, chorizo, caramelised apples, black pudding & pea shoots.
Slow roast shoulder of lamb, crushed new potatoes, winter greens, red wine & lamb jus, salsa Verde.
Raspberry & vanilla Crème brulee, tuile.
- Roqfort, courgette and caramelised onion frittata, rocket, parmesan dressing, candied walnuts.
Chicken, mushroom, white wine. Pomme puree’ , Long stem broccoli, crispy thyme
- Pakoras, onion bajis, chutney & mint yoghurt
South Indian white fish curry, cumin sweet potatoes, griddled vegetables, almonds.
Cardaman lemon tart.
- Satay chicken skewers.
Duck teriyaki, wild rice, steamed asparagus
Rich chocolate mousse cake, raspberry coulis.
- Pork riette, onion marmalade, pickled shallots, cornichons & toast
Butternut and chorizo risotto, goat cheese & pine nuts.
The best chocolate & walnut Brownie!
- Roasted garlic & mushroom soup, pickled mushroom and herb oil.
Thai salmon noodle broth
White chocolate raspberry cheese cake, raspberry coulis
- Return Airport Transfers (Geneva)
- Chalet accommodation, towels and linen
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes
- 3 course evening meals with wine (6 nights)
- In resort transfers
- Organisation of activities
- Tourist taxes
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise