- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 15
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- 15 bed, jacuzzi
- The FTX Holidays Team will look after you from the moment you arrive in Geneva/Chamonix until the moment you leave. Your liftpass will be waiting for you on your arrival, we'll take you straight to the ski shop and then (flights times allowing) straight onto the snow! We can arrange for new comers to start the week with an instructor. We drive everyone else to and from each of the different areas in the valley every day and with our expert local knowledge ensure you always find the best snow.
- Tea will be awaiting your return, before a 3 course dinner with wine that will re-energize you for the day ahead.
- From the second you hit our doorstep, one of our minibuses and a driver are at your disposal - to and from the slopes every day is the bit you will like best. Guaranteed by the end of your week, you will not want to leave . . our high levels of return bookings only confirms this.
Chalet 715 is our premier luxury chalet catering for 15 guests. We've created a unique, warm, welcoming, home away from home for all the old and new FTX guests!
- 3 double bedrooms (1 ensuite, 2 with basins),
- 3 twin/doubles and 1 triple bedroom,
- 2 additional bathrooms and an extra toilet.
- Chalet 715 has 7 spacious bedrooms and is on the South side of Chamonix, 10 minutes walk from the centre of town. The chalet features a huge open plan living room with central log fireplace, professional grade kitchen and hand made oak dining table for up to 16 people.
- The chalet is superbly equipped with free wi-fi throughout, a large surround sound TV with UK channels and Netflix/Prime/Disney and a high end audio system with bluetooth dock. In the basement we have a heated ski/boot room and a large yoga/fitness/massage studio that doubles as a games room with a smart TV on the wall and games for children. The gym area leads through french doors to the 8 seater Jacuzzi on the decking outside with stunning views of Mt Blanc.
- The chalet has 2 drivers with 2 new snow ready 9 seater minibuses to take everyone to and from their chosen ski area each day giving easy access to the 6 ski zones along the whole Chamonix Valley and also neighbouring Courmeyeur in Italy.
- 8 seat jacuzzi bubbles away on the terrace.
- Our experienced professional chef and chalet host will prepare a cooked/continental breakfast each morning, afternoon tea and cakes after skiing and a restaurant quality three course evening meal with wine.
For further information, click on the following link (will open in separate window): Winter
Current Promotions for Chalet 715:
Sunday 6th-13th March fully-catered in 7 bedrooms for just £8,450Dates: 06 Mar 22 - 13 Mar 22 7 nights fully-catered for up to 15 guests including: Chalet accommodation, towels and linen, three course evening meals with wine, cooked breakfasts, afternoon tea and cakes and in-resort transfers.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, ski workbench, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
As a small company we are able to spend a lot of time making sure our chef's are the best available. All our cooks are professionally trained and experienced, you won't find a anyone straight off a 1 week cookery course in our chalets! Here is a sample of the type of meals you can expect:
- Scallop, chorizo, caramelised apples, black pudding & pea shoots.
Slow roast shoulder of lamb, crushed new potatoes, winter greens, red wine & lamb jus, salsa Verde.
Raspberry & vanilla Crème brulee, tuile.
- Roqfort, courgette and caramelised onion frittata, rocket, parmesan dressing, candied walnuts.
Chicken, mushroom, white wine. Pomme puree’ , Long stem broccoli, crispy thyme
- Pakoras, onion bajis, chutney & mint yoghurt
South Indian white fish curry, cumin sweet potatoes, griddled vegetables, almonds.
Cardaman lemon tart.
- Satay chicken skewers.
Duck teriyaki, wild rice, steamed asparagus
Rich chocolate mousse cake, raspberry coulis.
- Pork riette, onion marmalade, pickled shallots, cornichons & toast
Butternut and chorizo risotto, goat cheese & pine nuts.
The best chocolate & walnut Brownie!
- Roasted garlic & mushroom soup, pickled mushroom and herb oil.
Thai salmon noodle broth
White chocolate raspberry cheese cake, raspberry coulis
- Return Airport Transfers (Geneva)
- Chalet accommodation, towels and linen
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes
- 3 course evening meals with wine (6 nights)
- In resort transfers
- Organisation of activities
- Tourist taxes
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise