- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/12
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Qualifed chef
Chalet Les Trois Canards
- Relocated to brand NEW chalet for 2017. PHOTOS to follow shortly.
- 5 ensuite bedrooms, large double ceiling height lounge
- Very high quality luxury property
- We focus on providing a relaxing and flexible holiday, memorable for all the right reasons.
- Champagne reception drinks to start the holiday the right way!
- #1 on TripAdvisor – Awarded Certificate of Excellence 2012 & 2013 & 2014 & 2015 & 2016
- Chalet Les Trois Canards has 5 double/twin en-suite bedrooms. All but one of the bedrooms have their own balcony or terrace.
- The Chalet is thoughtfully furnished and interior decorations are to a high standard which include original artworks.
- You'll feel at home in the large double height living room with log burning stove and magnificent views over the Abondance valley.
- You can relax with a selection of books, games, SKY+ satellite TV, Home Cinema system with over 1000+ movies.
- Jacuzzi outside on the sun terrace, so you can relax and enjoy the stunning view across Chatel and mountains opposite.
- We have ski boot warmers so you can start the day with cosy warm feet.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), jacuzzi, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- Our qualified chef provides one of the highlights of most guests’ day by serving a 4-course gourmet evening meal complete with carefully chosen wines.
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes ready for when you return from skiing.
- Pre-dinner Vin-chaud whilst relaxing in the lounge.
- Hearty alpine breakfast.
- All dietary requirements catered for.
- We will ensure that we will organise all aspects of your holiday and remove all the hassle, thus enabling you to relax and enjoy!
- We pre-book your lift passes so there is no queuing at the lift pass office.
- We arrange your ski equipment which means that the time spent in the shop is reduced to a minimum
- We offer 2 days ski guiding to ensure you discover all the best bits of the ski area
- Ski lesson bookings should anyone require them
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise