- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 1/15
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 2 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Hot tub wifi
- The chalet is 200 meters from the slopes and tele-cabin that will whisk you up into the 650 km of pistes on offer in the Portes Du Soleil - it’s almost ski-in ski-out.
- Chalet Aaron has been finished to a very high standard with a traditional timber frame and plenty of windows so you can admire the amazing scenery that surrounds it.
- From the comfort of the lounge in front of the log fire you can watch people ski during the day and watch many of the events that happen in the evening.
- The chalet is well placed close to the piste in Linga, Chatel, allowing you to start your skiing in France and lunch in Switzerland before skiing back.
- Chatel has easy access from Geneva airport only 80 minutes away from where we can collect you. Geneva airport is used by many budget airlines so flights are regular and reasonable from most UK destination.
- If you are driving we are 9 hours from Calais, making it one of the closest resorts to the UK.
- Chalet Aaron is officially in France and less than five minutes from the Swiss border, so you can ski 2 countries on 1 lift pass.
- The village of Linga, Chatel is very traditional with plenty of charm. At the same time having a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Self-Catered ( in Winter ) Sunday to Sunday (Only for the duration of covid-19)
- Self-catered ( in Summer ) Saturday to Saturday
- Chalet Aaron has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathroom
- Hot tub (overlooking the slopes)
- Large Lounge with Log Fire
- Flat Screen SAT TV
- Free Wifi
- Heated Floors
- Games Room with Table football, Nintendo Wii and DVD on a Projector screen
- Ski Room with boot heaters
- At chalet Aaron you will you will feel like lord and lady but in a relaxed atmosphere
- The chalet has been built by skiers for skiers
- Bathrobes & towels (winter)
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Each morning you will be served a continental breakfast and twice a week you will also have a cooked breakfast.
- When you return from your great day on the mountain, afternoon tea and cake will be laid out for you.
- You can then take time to chill out and use the chalet facilities before being served a 3 course evening meal with a selection of fine wines, followed by tea/coffee served in the lounge around the log fire.
- Two nights a week you can try the local cuisine by eating out in one of the many restaurants in the village when staff have their time off.
- Pre-booked ski passes
- Ski lesson booking
- Pre-booked ski equipment
- Child care locally
- Airport transfers
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise