- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Chalet Grand Coeur
- Chalet Grand Coeur is a premium ski chalet designed to provide you with luxurious surroundings whilst also creating an atmosphere to make you make you feel instantly relaxed.
- The ski chalet is in an idyllic spot with great views. It is ideally located opposite the Linga ski lifts in Châtel. It is a short walk to the Linga lifts or we offer a complimentary chauffeur service to the lifts of your choice in the morning.
- Our hospitality includes:
- Delicious evening meals preceded by canapés and aperitifs
- 5 luxurious, en-suite bedrooms with sumptuous Egyptian cotton bed linen and cosy feather duvets
- Towelling robes
- Delightful log fire
- iPod speakers and WiFi in every bedroom
- Hot tub with fantastic views
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Our luxury chalet sleeps 10 comfortably and all rooms have their own bathrooms.
- The chalet is on 3 floors with a cosy welcoming hall. There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor. Carry on up the central staircase and you will emerge to views of the Linga pistes and our lovely dining room.
- The sitting room has comfy leather sofas to sink into after a days skiing. A feature of the sitting room is the lovely traditional fireplace made with local stone. On this floor there is also a very well equipped kitchen with granite worktops and a huge American style fridge freezer.
- On the top floor there are 3 further bedrooms, all en-suite. The two front bedrooms have balconies with views over to the Linga piste.
- To help make that task of getting those ski boots on a little easier we also have a heated boot rack in the car port and space for skis and snowboards.
- And not forgetting outside where there is a luxurious hot tub for relaxing those aching muscles and enjoying a glass of something whilst watching the night skiing on the Linga piste.
- Internet access and ipod speakers in all the bedrooms
Facilities:boot dryers, games console, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room)
- We know that delicious meals are an important element of your holiday and we serve a four course meal, preceded by aperitifs and canapés in front of the log fire. All cooked by a qualified chef.
- Evening meals are provided on 6 of the 7 nights to allow our staff a night off and to give you the chance to sample some of the excellent local restaurants.
- To set you up for a days skiing we will also provide an appetising breakfast spread of warm croissants, preserves, juice and yoghurts, with a daily cooked option.
- On the staffs day off a continental breakfast will be served.
- We are happy to book ski lessons and we work with private guides or can recommend where to go for group lessons
- Prior to your arrival we will discuss your ski hire requirements and your equipment will be delivered to the chalet -no more trips to the rental shop
- Ski passes will be sorted by us and delivered to your chalet
- Transfers are not included in the price
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise