- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Jacuzzi, sauna, wifi
- Chalet Peloton, is ideally located in the quiet hamlet of Les Thoules and a short walk from the centre of La Chapelle D'Abondance, the Braitaz 6 person telecabine and the renowned Fer Rouge micro brewery.
- When conditions allow it's possible to ski out & ski back to the chalet.
- Skiing from Braitaz offers a direct link into the vast Portes du Soleil system
- The skiing domaine at Cret Beni is a hidden gem, quiet pistes, exellent snow conditions and superb views.
- The chalet, constructed in 1997, has 3 ensuite bedrooms & 2 bedrooms with an allocated bathroom each ( 5 x twin / double ) Sleeping 10 very comfortably.
- Under floor heating throughout.
- 2 communal toilets. One on each level.
- Living room with large flat screen TV has 4 sofa's and 2 large chill out bean bags, games and dart board
- Hydrotherapy hot tub spa seats 7 positioned on the large sun terrace and is daily maintained.
- Luxury sauna and shower facility.
- The secure ski / drying room has a modern heated boot drying system for 10 pairs of boots which will completely dry your boots each evening and warm them prior to skiing the following day.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Included in the price is a wholesome breakfast, afternoon tea with cake and a 3 course evening meal ( with local cheese board inc 2 nights ) with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights a week).
- Continued for the 2020 season ( for 7 night stays ) we'll visit our local pizza restaurant one evening in the week which is included in your stay.
- On our chef's day off you'll have the opportunity to try one of the excellent nearby village restaurants Les Cornettes, L'Ensoleille, Gentianettes, Le Fer Rouge, Clos Savoyard, Atelier de Jacky... (not included).
- The spacious lounge / dining room has a Marshall blue tooth speaker, free Wifi broadband, TV/ DVD Video and a large selection of feature films.
- To ski other nearby ski areas our clients benefit from our chauffeur driven 8 seat minibus & 4x4 vehicle.
- 2 days complimentary ski guiding included for competent parallel skiers. A professional ski guide and qualified instructor with over 30 seasons experience of the Portes du Soleil is at your disposal. Skiing at your pace on terrain to suit your ability. Maximise your ski pass and discover the best kept secrets on and off piste around the PDS. Further days available upon request
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise