- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 1 minute to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Jacuzzi, sauna, wifi
- Chalet Peloton, is ideally located in the quiet hamlet of Les Thoules and a short walk from the centre of La Chapelle D'Abondance, the Braitaz 6 person telecabine and the renowned Fer Rouge micro brewery.
- When conditions allow it's possible to ski out & ski back to the chalet.
- Skiing from Braitaz offers a direct link into the vast Portes du Soleil system
- The skiing domaine at Cret Beni is a hidden gem, quiet pistes, exellent snow conditions and superb views.
- The chalet, constructed in 1997, has 3 ensuite bedrooms & 2 bedrooms with an allocated bathroom each ( 5 x twin / double ) Sleeping 10 very comfortably.
- Under floor heating throughout.
- 2 communal toilets. One on each level.
- Living room with large flat screen TV has 4 sofa's and 2 large chill out bean bags.
- Hydrotherapy hot tub spa seats 7 positioned on the large sun terrace and is daily maintained.
- Luxury sauna and shower facility.
- The secure ski / drying room has a modern heated boot drying system for 10 pairs of boots which will completely dry your boots each evening and warm them prior to skiing the following day.
Current Promotions for Chalet Peloton:
2020 Skiing SpecialDates: 05 Jan 20 - 12 Jan 20 Superb skiing , quiet pistes and superb value in the Portes du Soleil
7 nights Chalet Peloton, Breakfast, afternoon t + cake, 3 course dinner with superior wine and coffee
Apres Ski Sauna and Spa
Geneva airport transfers arranged upon request
Only......£475.00 per person based on group of 6+
New Year Chalet Ski Party...Let's Go SkiingDates: 29 Dec 19 - 05 Jan 20 Chalet Peloton is available over New Year. Great food and complimentary wines, Spa and Sauna luxury, and renowned hospitality,
Geneva airport transfers arranged upon request.
Sole occupancy sleeps 10 comfortably in 5 twin / double rooms with bathrooms
Special Offer £6300.00......Contact us now
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Included in the price is a wholesome breakfast, afternoon tea with cake and a 3 course evening meal ( with local cheese board inc 3 nights ) with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights a week).
- Continued for the 2019 season ( for 7 night stays ) we'll visit our local pizza restaurant one evening in the week which is included in your stay.
- On our chef's day off you'll have the opportunity to try one of the excellent nearby village restaurants Les Cornettes, L'Ensoleille, Gentianettes, Le Fer Rouge... (not included).
- The spacious lounge / dining room has an iPod docking station, spotify connection, free Wifi broadband, TV/ DVD Video and a large selection of feature films.
- To ski other nearby ski areas our clients benefit from our chauffeur driven 8 seat minibus & 4x4 vehicle.
- 2 days complimentary ski guiding included for competent parallel skiers. A professional ski guide and qualified instructor with 30 seasons experience of the Portes du Soleil is at your disposal. Skiing at your pace on terrain to suit your ability. Maximise your ski pass and discover the best kept secrets on and off piste around the PDS. Further days available upon request
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise