- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- Ski from door
- Available for summer and winter
- pets welcome
- Opposite ski piste-
Chalet la Rose
- Chalet Rose was built in 2006. Opposite skilift Linga which is part of Portes du soleil.
- The chalet is 210m2 and offers space to 10-16 persons. Furthermore, for small childen there is a box and a baby-chair.
- With 7 rooms; 4 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and 1 quadruple room and one additional bedroom, the chalet is ideal for 1 or more families to have a wonderful ski or summer holiday.
- A fireplace with firewood is included
- The chalet is located on 600m2 of its own grounds, has two balconies and a wonderful view to the mountains, where you can enjoy a white whine after a day of hiking or cycling
- Every morning ski-out to the skilift
- On thursday evening "night skiing"at the skilift Linga opposite of Chalet Rose
- skilessons start at the skilift Linga, no necessity to take public transport or a car to reach the skilessons
Prior to your arrival the owner will send you a list of all the tips for a pleasant stay (skilessons, skirental reduction,groceries,..)
- Basement level:
- Heated drying room with washing machine and dryer, and room for buggys and bikes.
- Games room with a bunk bed and a double bed - suitable for the children to sleep and play.
- Bathroom with a shower, and a separate WC.
- Another room with bunk bed for two persons.
- Ground level:
- Very spacious ‘Salon’, the living room with fire place and large open kitchen, which is fitted with all modern conveniences.
- Bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with full sized bath, shower and WC.
- First floor:
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. One bathroom has a shower and a WC, the other has a full sized bath and separate WC. 3 bedrooms have double beds, 1 has twin beds.
Current Promotions for Chalet la Rose:
Christmas skiing 2020,9 days (18-27 dec), ski-out for 16 people, opposite of skilift in Chatel, Portes du Soleil (650 km of slopes) 5.600 euroDates: 18 Dec 20 - 27 Dec 20 Christmas, Friday Dec 18th - Sunday Dec 27th, 2020: available.
9 days to avoid the busy saturday drivings. Eur 5.600 euro
With 7 bedrooms, 16 beds, 4 bathrooms, free WIFI and fireplace - ideal for groups or several couples. 4 car spaces available.
Ski-out every morning to skilift Linga. Ski lessons can start there too. with 650 km of slopes everybody can ski at her/his level. Many tips from the owners for apres ski and perfect lunches. In the ski-area a nice cross-boarder tour through Chatel, Morgins (CH), les Crosets (CH( and Avoriaz can be made without taking a skibus.
See our video on www.chaletchatel.nl. Also a real time view from Chalet Rose and maps of each bedroom! Family is the 1st owner of Chalet Rose.
Many large groups and families have rented Chalet Rose and spend a great season. It is 1,5 hour driving from Geneva or 220 km from Basel Airport (Ch)
Prior to your arrival owners will send a list of their tips (e.g. skihire reduction, skilessons, groceries, restaurants,..)
Ir Scout Herremans MBA
owner Chalet Rose
Christmas skiing 2020: 16p chalet opposite skilift Chatel, Portes du Soleil, ski-out to 650km of slopesDates: 18 Dec 20 - 27 Dec 20
Christmas with your loved ones? Friday Dec 18th - Sunday December 27th, avoiding busy traffic on Saturday: 5600 euro rent.
Free standing Chalet for 16p, ski-out to skilift Linga in chatel, Portes du Soleil with 650 km of slopes. all group members will be able to find their own skilevel. With skilessons at the bottom of skilift Linga insight of Chalet Rose.
Why chose for Chalet Rose?
- Many groups of adults, companies or large families and groups of 3 or 4 families have rented before
- List of tips from the owners will be sent upfront, incl skilessons tips, and 20% reduction on ski-hire
- Owner family is 1st owner of Chalet Rose
- View on skilift Linga from balcony
- spacious chalet with 16 beds, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 220m2, fireplace and free WIFI.
- Suitable for colleagues, many tips for adults staying at Chalet rose (e.g. restaurants, lunch locations at the skislope and apres ski)
- free parking
- reduction on skirental
January booking, 13 days (Jan 3 - Jan 16, 2021), Chalet 16 people, opposite of Skilift in Chatel, Portes du Soleil. 3500 eurDates: 03 Jan 21 - 16 Jan 21 January skiiing 13 days, Arriving Sunday Jan 3rd and departing January 16th,
Family owned Chalet with 16 beds, 7 bedrooms and a fire place
Every morning ski-out towards skilift Linga. with 650 km of slopes Portes du soleil has ski-levels for all.
We have had many groups of friends and will share all tips on restaurants, apres-ski bars, lunch locations, ski-hire etc.
Chalet Rose has:
- 4 free parking spaces
- End of the road, no drive-through traffic
- Ski-out to skilift Linga, in centre of Portes du Soleil
- skirental 20% reduction.
More information, contact the Dutch owner, and visit the website for additional pictures and movies
Ir Scout Herremans MBA
+31623977277 (prefer whatsapp)
Facilities:barbecue, cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (covered), private parking (open), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
With the 90cm cooking-range many guests have made delicious french meals.
Guest quote after staying "I rent out my house myself, but this kitchen really provided everything we needed for fantastic dinners and lunches"
* 20% reduction in rental of ski's and snowboards
* Free WIFI
* Free wood for the open fireplace
* Little kids accessoires are all available(beds, seats, playpen, forks, knifes) as our kids are in the age of 2 and 3 years.
* Linen and Towels can be provided (at additional costs of EUR 20,- pppw)
* In Chatel there is childcare for during the day
* At close distance there are several options for ski lessons
* All guests will receive the chalet cleaned up as cleaning by our professional cleaner is obliged (Eur 200 per rental period)
* For additional information about Chalet Rose visit www.chaletchatel.nl
* For detailed information about Chatel visit www.chalet.com
Owners will send a list of all their tips for a pleasant stay prior to your arrival (e.g. skilessons, skirental, groceries,...)