- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12/16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Close to lift
Chalet Mouria is located close to the second roundabout in Courchevel 1650 (as you head up to 1850) so access to the main bubble lift is very straight forward, being just literally a couple of minutes walk away to the ski escalator by the main Tourist Office.
You will be warmly welcomed to The Mouria by our friendly chalet hosts who live out.
- Bedroom 1 : Double (Small), ensuite shower and loo
- Bedroom 2 : Twin Room, ensuite bath & loo
- Bedroom 3 : Twin Room, ensuite bath & loo. Balcony + bunks
- Bedroom 4 : Twin Room, ensuite shower and loo. Balcony
- Bedroom 5 : Twin Room, external (private) shower & loo.
- Bedroom 6 : Twin Room, ensuite shower & loo + 2 single beds.
Current Promotions for Chalet Mouria:
Discount of £50 on ALL Online BookingsDates: 06 Dec 18 - 25 Apr 19 Book online on Powder White today and save yourself £50 on your Chalet, Apartment or Hotel. The process is simple, select the property and dates you wish to travel, click on Reserve and secure the Accommodation straight away taking it off-sale. Then sit back, relax, let us do all the hard work for you and allow yourself to get excited!
Powder White partners with Majestic Wine - and we're giving away £100 vouchers to celebrate!Dates: 15 Dec 18 - 20 Apr 19
This season, Powder White is proud to announce their exclusive ski partnership with Majestic Wine. This partnership will supply all Catered Chalets with a new range of beautiful wines for 2018/19.
NOT ONLY THAT!
To celebrate, if you book ANY Powder White Catered Chalet for ANY date, Powder White will send you a £100 Majestic Wine Gift Card to use in your local Majestic Wine store.
Quote 100WINEto one of our Ski Holiday Experts.
Facilities:boot dryers, cot/highchair, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), sauna, wifi (free public area)
- First Evening Champagne & Canapes
- Cooked & Continental Breakfasts - croissant, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, fresh fruit, breads & jams (served 6 days of the week, simple continental left for 7th day)
- Afternoon Tea including tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cake, breads & jams (7 days)
- Pre-Dinner Canapes & Wine (6 days of the week)
- 3-course Evening Meal with 3 types of red and white wine, Cheese & Fresh Coffee/Chocolates (6 days)
- Tomato, Mozzarella & Avocado Salad
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary & Garlic
- Roast Potatoes, Honey-glazed carrots
- & Mange Tout
- Vegetarian: Vegetable Dauphinoise
- Apple, Blackberry & Walnut Crumble
- Cheese Course
- Fresh Coffee & Chocolates
- A fully-catered, part-catered or self-catered basis.
- Each property will be exclusively managed by individually trained chalet managers (one for 6/8 guests, 2 for 8-12) who will deal with your every need throughout your stay.
- We can arrange private transfers, ski tuition & passes or book tables in local restaurants on your behalf.
- Also there will be no reps giving you the hard sell and whilst our staff will be well-rewarded through one of the most generous packages in skiing, they will not be judged by any in resort events sales.