- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 2/14
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Spacious chalet
Chalet Les Tramarins
- A recently built detached Chalet standing in gardens, of Medium/High Standard, ideally placed within the charming alpine village of Le Praz. This Chalet is approx 200 metres level walk to the lifts and pistes.
- Five bedrooms in total, four of which are large sized treble rooms with either double and single beds or three singles, and all bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with WC, Shower and Washbasins.
- A large comfortable lounge with open fire, together with a TV/Games area, south facing balcony with mountain views, and large entrance lobby with ski and boot storage, are features of this property.
- The Chalet can only be booked on a chalet board catered basis as below. Chalet Staff live out.
- Full WiFi, and indoor hot tub.
- Large Entrance room with code lock and generous ski & boot storage.
- Small double bedroom with en suite bathroom sleeps 1-2.
- Stairs down to cellar and internal hot tub.
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire, TV, DVD, and Games area.
- Dining area with table to comfortably seat 12 guests.
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher.
- 2 x WC's with washbasins.
- 2 x Staircases to upper floor.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed and Single bed sleeps 2-3 with en suite bathroom,
- Bedroom 2 - Three Single beds sleeps 2-3 with en suite bathroom, balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Three Single beds sleeps 2-3 with en suite bathroom, balcony.
- Bedroom 4 - Double bed and Single bed sleeps 2-3 with en suite bathroom,
- Large South Facing Balcony with views of the mountains and ski jumps.
- The driveway of the Chalet has ample parking spaces for four cars.
Current Promotions for Chalet Les Tramarins:
Last Minute Weekends in CourchevelDates: 28 Mar 19 - 01 Apr 19, 04 Apr 19 - 08 Apr 19 3 or 4 night weekend breaks available in our catered chalet in Courchevel le Praz, for couples or groups.
With or without airport transfers included.
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, hot tub (indoor), jacuzzi, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), ski workbench, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
From 8:00am and consists of Tea, Coffee, Fruit Juice, Bread, Croissants, Preserves, Cereals, Yogurts, Porridge, and Eggs to order.
Fresh cake or biscuits left out daily for your return from skiing.
The highlight of the day is served from 7:30pm, with three delicious courses topped off with a Cheeseboard and fresh coffee, and throughout accompanied by unlimited local red and white wines. One evening per week the staff have their day off and there is no evening meal included on this night.
Special Diets catered for BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise