- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10/11
- Sunday to Sunday stays
- 1 minute to lift by minibus
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool, hammam
Le Loup Blanc
We are thrilled to feature this stunning chalet which is situated at the bottom of the Brigues piste, (from Courchevel 1850 to Le Praz)
Flagship Chalet Le Loup Blanc is an elegant space for families and groups to really kick back and relax in style.
Take a dip in the pool, soothe those aches in the hammam and relax in front of the fireplace in the evenings.
Flagship chalet features - swimming pool, hammam, TV room, seriously sumptuous interiors - sleeps 10/11
- On the Brigues piste in Le Praz, Courchevel (one lift to 1850, two lifts to Meribel)
- Spa area including 'current flow' swimming pool, hammam and shower surrounded by French windows
- Large open-plan dining and kitchen area, sitting room with log fire and spacious balcony with views of the piste and surrounding mountains
- Sleeps 10 adults or 11 with children in 5 ensuite bedrooms - 1 master suite with super kingsize bed, dressing room and retractable plasma screen tv, 1 double room with feature ‘nook’ double bed, 2 twin/kingsize rooms and a bunk room/triple ideal for children
- All bedrooms have ensuite bath and/or shower rooms featuring beautiful stone and slate fixtures
- Separate TV room with DVD and Satellite TV
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Off-road parking
- Located in the charming village of Le Praz, with a variety of great bars and restaurants, some fantastic cross-country trails and a tele-cabine and fast new 6 man charilift which link you up easily and quickly into the main Three Valley system.
- Most skiers can ski back to the chalet. The ski lifts of Le Praz are a very short walk away.
- Included in the price of your Ski Magic holiday:
• Rental of the chalet for 7 nights • Fully catered • Mature, professional live-out staff • Egyptian cotton bed linen, bath towels and robes • Hairdryers • TV Satellite/Apple TV and DVD, WiFi • Selection of toys, games, books and a baby equipment (on request) • Personal concierge to organise airport transfers, ski passes, ski hire
- Fully catered for 6 days includes:
• Cooked breakfast with coffee, tea, juices, yoghurts, fresh fruit • Afternoon tea with homemade cakes, fresh bread, jam and hot drinks • Children’s tea if required • Pre-dinner canapés with bubbly • 3 course evening meal with house wines • Cheeseboard • Selection of teas or coffee
- Not included in the price of Ski Magic holidays:
• Getting to and from the chalet (we offer a transfer service) • Ski lessons, equipment rental and ski passes • Massage/beauty treatments, child care
- CALL FROM UK: 0844 993 3686 or (+33) (0) 479221187
- EMAIL email@example.com
Current Promotions for Le Loup Blanc:
Chalet with pool for up to 11 guests €15,350 on 22 Jan 2023Dates: 22 Jan 23 - 29 Jan 23
A week of incredible 3 Valleys skiing and ultimate relaxation... Meet Chalet Loup Blanc - very close to the brand new high-speed gondola direct to to 1850 and with easy access to the entire Three Valleys, with 600km of ski slopes. And you can expect excellent snow conditions at the end of January!
The chalet is catered and has a swimming pool and hammam. The gorgeous bedrooms with quality linen and beautiful designer furniture make for a really luxurious feel.
- Swimming pool
- 5 stunning bedrooms (en-suite)
- Log fireplace
- Mountain views
- Ski room & boot warmer
- Apple/satellite TV
See gallery: www.skimagic.co.uk/chalets/chalet-loup-blanc-courchevel-le-praz
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Ski Magic is an independent chalet operator founded in 1996 with catered chalets in Courchevel and La Tania.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, home cinema, iPod docking station, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, swimming pool (indoor), terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
This is a catered chalet which includes the following:
- A wholesome breakfast including teas, coffee, fruit juice, assorted cereals, yoghurts, French bread, butter and jam is available to help yourself to every day.
- A hot option such as bacon and scrambled eggs is served on 5 mornings.
- Afternoon tea is left out for you to help yourselves to every day.
- Evening meals are provided on 6 evenings, with five 3-course dinner-party style dinners and one evening you will be provided with all you need for a traditional 'raclette'.
- Red, white and rose wine is available during mealtimes.
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking.
- Early meals are served for children up to age 12
- An honesty bar is available in the chalet for beers, mixers and snacks
- A fresh bowl of fruit is always available
- Packed lunches are available to order at additional cost.
- See example menu: https://www.skimagic.co.uk/food-and-drink/
We also add a little sparkle with extra touches to make your holiday really special:
- Pre-dinner canapés with bubbly
- Upgraded wine selection
- Four-course evening meal with cheeseboard (on five evenings)
- Ski Magic chalets are booked as a whole, so your privacy as a group is maintained, and the rental price includes the chalet, staff and all associated costs.
- Also available: ski rental, airport transfer service and lift pass delivery service, saving you on the extras