- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 16
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
The cosy Chalet Erika is located in the centre or Les 2 Alpes. Shopping facilities and access to the ski area can be found in close proximity (approx. 100 m). The chalet's general facilities consist of Wi-Fi, a ski room, a garage and two private outdoor parking spaces.
Included in each lift pass is a 1 x day entrance to the swimming pool in Les 2 Alpes with a heated outdoor area and a skating rink.
Furnishing and Board
The modern, freestanding chalet offers an 85 m² large dining room, a living room with fireplace, TV and Wi-Fi, five bedrooms, all of which have their own bathroom. In total, there are 3 showers, 2 bathtubs and 5 WCs. Furthermore, the chalet has a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic hob, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, raclette equipment and grill. The approx. 40 m² large terrace offers a magnificent panoramic view of the Les 2 Alpes mountain massif.
Self-catering. A daily evening meal or daily half board can be additionally added to the booking (for a fee).
You can find more information about PowderWeek 2018 here.
Chalet, sleeps 16 (approx. 250 m²), SC
- Living/dining area with TV
- 4 bedrooms with a double and single bed each
- Bedroom with 2 bunk beds
Pets welcome (€30 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations)
Facilities:lift, open fireplace, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool, wifi/internet access
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Les 2 Alpes
(value of lift pass up to £238)
Exceptions see booking process
- Holiday Reps (from 01/12 - 08/12/2018)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- 1 x firewood
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (as per description)
- Parking garage (as per description)
- 10% reduction on group lesson with our partner ski school (on 5 or 6 days lessons)
- Snow Guarantee (01/01 - 15/03)
Available to book in resort:
- Towel set: €7 per person
- Final cleaning: €150 per chalet
- Firewood: €20 per addl. set