- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 7 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 500 metres to lift
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Chalet La Muzelle
The modern Chalet La Muzelle is located in a quiet spot in the south of Les 2 Alpes, with view of the mountain La Muzelle. The ski lift Diable is to be found within approx. 350 m from the chalet. Stores and ski equipment shops are close by. General facilities include Wi-Fi, ski room and 2 parking spaces.
The lift pass includes one free entry to the swimming pool with heated outdoor area and the ice rink of Les 2 Alpes.
Furnishing and Board
The free-standing chalet offers a living room with flat-screen TV and fireplace, a dining room with balcony and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and a freezer. The chalet offers a total of 7 bedrooms, spread over 3 floors.
Self-catering. A daily evening meal or daily half board can be additionally added to the booking (for a fee).
PowderWeek will be taking place in Les 2 Alpes from 01/12 - 08/12. For more information, click here.
Chalet, sleeps 18 (approx. 250 m²), SC
- Living rooms with TV and fireplace
- 2 bedrooms with double bed and shower/wc
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- Bedroom with 4 single beds
- Bedroom with twin beds and shower/wc
- Bedroom with 2 bunk beds and shower/wc
Pets welcome (€30 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations)
Facilities:lift, open fireplace, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool, wifi/internet access
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Les 2 Alpes
(value of lift pass up to £238)
Exceptions see booking process
- Holiday Reps (from 02/12 - 08/12/2018)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Access to public swimming pool
- 1 x firewood
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (as per description)
- 10% reduction on group lesson with our partner ski school (on 5 or 6 days lessons)
- Snow Guarantee (01/01 - 15/03)
Available to book in resort:
- Towels set: approx. €7 pp
- Final cleaning: approx. €150
- Firewood: approx. €20 per addl. set