- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Chalet Soleil d'Hiver
The spacious Chalet Soleil d'Hiver is located ideally, directly on the piste. Hence, you can be the first in the morning to leave fresh tracks on the newly prepared pistes. The chalet's general facilities include a jacuzzi and a ski room. Further, there are two parking spaces available locally.
The lift pass includes one free entry to the swimming pool with heated outdoor area and the ice rink of Les 2 Alpes.
Furnishing and Board
The cosy chalet offers a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator with freezer, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster and coffee machine. Further, there is a living room with flat-screen TV, as well as a bathroom, shower, 2 separate wc's and 6 bedrooms available, as well as a balcony and terrace.
Self-catering. A daily evening meal or daily half board can be additionally added to the booking (for a fee).
You can find more information about PowderWeek 2018 here.
Chalet, sleeps 12 (approx. 170 m²), SC
- Living room with TV
- 5 bedrooms with 2 twin beds each
- Bedrooms with bunk beds
- 2 wc's
- Balcony and terrace
Pets welcome (€30 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations)
Facilities:jacuzzi, lift, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Les 2 Alpes
(value of lift pass up to £238)
Exceptions see booking process
- Holiday Reps (from 01/12 - 08/12/2018)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Use of jacuzzi
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (2 x per chalet)
- 10% reduction on group lesson with our partner ski school (on 5 or 6 days lessons)
- Snow Guarantee (01/01 - 15/03)
Available to book in resort:
- Towel set: €7 per person
- Final cleaning: €150 per chalet