- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 5 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 100 metres to lift
- Lift pass included
The cosy Chalet Husky is located only approx. 80 m from the pistes. The centre of Les 2 Alpes, with it's numerous shops, is approx. 600 m away. The chalet offers sufficient space, spread over 2 floors. The general facilities include Wi-Fi, a steam bath, a furnished terrace with panorama view and a balcony.
The lift pass includes one free entry to the swimming pool with heated outdoor area and the ice rink of Les 2 Alpes.
Furnishing and Board
The modern chalet offers a living and dining room with fireplace, TV with integrated DVD player, as well as a fully equipped kitchen with oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, racelette grill and coffee machine, as well as 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Self-catering. A daily evening meal or daily half board can be additionally added to the booking (for a fee).
Further information about PowderWeek 2018 can be found here.
Chalet, sleeps 12 (approx. 170 m²), SC
- Living and dining room with TV
- Bedroom with double bed and bath/wc
- 3 bedrooms with double bed and shower/wc
- Bedroom with twin beds, bunk beds and bath/wc
- Panoramic terrace
Facilities:lift, open fireplace, swimming pool, wifi/internet access
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Les 2 Alpes
(value of lift pass up to £238)
Exceptions see booking process
- Holiday Reps (from 01/12 - 08/12/2018)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Use of steam bath (as per description)
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- 1 x firewood
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- 10% reduction on group lesson with our partner ski school (on 5 or 6 days lessons)
- Snow Guarantee (01/01 - 15/03)
Available to book in resort:
- Towel set: €7 per person
- Final cleaning: €150 per chalet
- Firewood: €20 per addl. set