- Apartment for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 200 metres to lift
- pets welcome
- Lift pass included
Chalet Les Jonquilles
The comfortable Chalet Les Jonquilles is located on a hillside, directly behind the info point of the summit station. Even though located in a quiet spot, the pistes and shopping facilities are only approx. 150 m away.
The accommodation's general facilities include a laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier, as well as a ski room.
The lift pass includes one free entry to the Les 2 Alpes pool with heated outdoor area and to the ice skating rink.
Furnishing and board
The cosy chalet has a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, ceramic hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher. There also is a living area with fireplace, TV with built-in DVD player, as well as bath, shower and two separate wc's. Moreover, there are 2 terraces, as well as a garden with barbecue.
Self-catering. Daily evening meal or daily half board can be booked additionally in the booking process (for a surcharge).
Further information about PowderWeek 2018 can be found here.
Chalet, sleeps 12 (approx. 180 m²), SC
- Living room with fireplace and TV
- 6 bedrooms with a total of 12 sleeping facilities
- 2 x bath or shower and 2 x separate wc
- 2 terraces and garden
Pets welcome (€30 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations)
Facilities:garden, laundry facilities, lift, open fireplace, parking, pets allowed, swimming pool
- Accommodation as booked
- 6 days lift pass Les 2 Alpes
(value of lift pass up to £238)
Exceptions see booking process
- Holiday Reps (from 01/12 - 08.12.2018)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- 1 x firewood: (addl. set)
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- 10% reduction on group lesson with our partner ski school (on 5 or 6 days lessons)
- Snow Guarantee (01/01 - 15/03)
Available to book in resort:
- Towels: €7 per set
- Final cleaning: €150 per chalet
- Addl. firewood: €20 per set