- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 2/10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- Beautiful quiet village
- Chalet Michelle is situated in the beautiful unspoilt hamlet of Venosc. Of classic alpine style the chalet has been completely refurnished to inculde 3 bedrooms all with private bathrooms, a spacious lounge with a large open fire and terrace with magnificent views across the Veneon valley.
- The chalet is available to book fully catered for the ski season and during the summer on a bed and breakfast basis with the option of lunch / evening meals. The owners live in and make sure your holiday experience is one to remember, with attention to detail that larger companies could never equal.
- Venosc is an idyllic authentic mountain village at 1000m connected to the ski resort of Les 2 Alpes by a modern 6 person gondola which accesses over 200km of pistes.
- In the Veneon valley there are summer and winter activities for all tastes, from whitewater rafting and via ferrata climbing to hiking, cycling and para-gliding.
- All bedrooms are south facing with spectacular views to the Muzelle Glacier and Mont Venosc and have patio windows leading to the terrace and garden in front of the Chalet:
- Room 1 -spacious room with 1 double bed, 2 large bunk beds, and one single. (Up to 5 people). En-suite bathroom.
- Room 2 - spacious room with 2 twin beds or 1 double, and en-suite bathroom.
- Room 3 - spacious room with 1 double bed and 2 large bunk beds. (Up to 4 people). Private bathroom.
- Sauna room
- Lobby / entrance to chalet with ski and bike store
- Bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin
- Separate WC
- Spacious lounge/dining area with large open fire
- South facing balcony along the length of the chalet
- Large gallery over the lounge/dining area, with plasma television, dvd, video and games room. Wifi broadband.
Facilities:barbecue, bicycles for hire, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (paying public area), wifi/internet access
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal (quality wine included with meal and coffee etc). Pre-diner drink and nibbles. Two evening meals to be eaten out at your own expense.
- Also available are off piste trips to La Grave and helicopter transfers to Alpe d'Huez.
- Airport transfers in the luxury chalet minibus - up to 8 persons.
- A daily lift to and from the Venosc Telecabine (approx 3 minutes).
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise