- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 2/10
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- Beautiful quiet village
- Chalet Michelle is situated in the beautiful unspoilt hamlet of Venosc. Of classic alpine style the chalet has been completely refurnished to inculde 3 bedrooms all with private bathrooms, a spacious lounge with a large open fire and terrace with magnificent views across the Veneon valley.
- The chalet is available to book fully catered for the ski season and during the summer on a bed and breakfast basis with the option of lunch / evening meals. The owners live in and make sure your holiday experience is one to remember, with attention to detail that larger companies could never equal.
- Venosc is an idyllic authentic mountain village at 1000m connected to the ski resort of Les 2 Alpes by a modern 6 person gondola which accesses over 200km of pistes.
- In the Veneon valley there are summer and winter activities for all tastes, from whitewater rafting and via ferrata climbing to hiking, cycling and para-gliding.
- All bedrooms are south facing with spectacular views to the Muzelle Glacier and Mont Venosc and have patio windows leading to the terrace and garden in front of the Chalet:
- Room 1 -spacious room with 1 double bed, 2 large bunk beds, and one single. (Up to 5 people). En-suite bathroom.
- Room 2 - spacious room with 2 twin beds or 1 double, and en-suite bathroom.
- Room 3 - spacious room with 1 double bed and 2 large bunk beds. (Up to 4 people). Private bathroom.
- Sauna room
- Lobby / entrance to chalet with ski and bike store
- Bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin
- Separate WC
- Spacious lounge/dining area with large open fire
- South facing balcony along the length of the chalet
- Large gallery over the lounge/dining area, with plasma television, dvd, video and games room. Wifi broadband.
Current Promotions for Chalet Michelle:
Last minute Feb Half Term week £450 pppw catered with poss Grenoble transferDates: 24 Feb 19 - 03 Mar 19 Exclusive use of chalet for group of 6 minimum 8 maximum - only £450 pppw catered based on 2 sharing each of our 3 rooms in our spacious chalet for week starting either Sunday Feb. 24th. Also possible private minibus transfer to and from Grenoble. Plus new infra red sauna to ease those aching muscles. Plenty of great homecooked food, 18 years knowledge in the industry and lots of happy clients. Come see for yourself. Contact Bryan at www.chalet-michelle.com
Long weekends - short breaks guaranteed snow - with luxury transfer from GrenobleDates: 10 Feb 19 - 03 Mar 19 Minimum 3 night stays - book all 3 rooms (min 6 and up to max 8 people) form just £80 pp full chalet board and get a free Grenoble transfer included in the price. With guaranteed snow and descents of 14km from 3600m. Enjoy the mountains and stunning scenery of our beautiful village of Venosc. Contact us at chalet-michelle.com
Facilities:barbecue, bicycles for hire, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (paying public area), wifi/internet access
- Breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal (quality wine included with meal and coffee etc). Pre-diner drink and nibbles. Two evening meals to be eaten out at your own expense.
- Also available are off piste trips to La Grave and helicopter transfers to Alpe d'Huez.
- Airport transfers in the luxury chalet minibus - up to 8 persons.
- A daily lift to and from the Venosc Telecabine (approx 3 minutes).
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise