- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 8 bedrooms, sleeps 18/20
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- swimming pool
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Samoens centre, jacuzzi
- Set in the heart of the Grand Massif mountain region, just an hour from Geneva, Samoens is a spectacular 17th century French mountain resort with over 265km of piste.
- The accommodation offers the flexibility of either 8 or 5 stylish ensuite bedrooms, recently refurbished throughout.
- Situated just 300m flat walk from the historic square of Samoens with its cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Swim spa/Jacuzzi with 6 seats at one end and 4 powerful swim jets at the other which supply an adjustable current for everything from low-impact aqua aerobics to a challenging straight-line swim.
- The property has a great sized lounge area with designer leather sofas, large flat screen TV, satellite, DVDs, iPod docking station, playstation 3, Wii, games, books and board games. There is also free WiFi throughout the chalet.
- The chalet has a large sunny garden with a shaded eating areas, sunny terraces a BBQ. There is 3 covered parking spaces with further private parking.
- Snug in the basement with 3 large sofas, cinema HD TV, XBox 360 and games, table football and dart board.
- All linen is provided together with a welcome essentials hamper. All guests receive Molton Brown toiletries.
- The property also has a high chair, cot, baby walker, baby carrier and baby seat for a bath.
- Cleaning is included at the end of your stay as is Tourist Tax
- Alps Accommodation guests beneift from many extras including discounted ski passes, 20-30% off ski hire and many discounts on local activities
- 100% of the electricity used at Chalet Moccand is supplied by renewable sources.
- 8 kingsize, double or twin rooms, all have en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms. Extra beds can be added if required.
- 3 bedrooms and bathrooms, with lounge/diner - can be booked separately or as part of whole chalet.
- Another 2 ensuite bedrooms in "The Mazot" next door, for a further 4/6 people.
- Open log fire and spaciuos lounge and dining area, games, music, TV and DVDs supplied.
- Ample parking and a large private garden- ideal in the summer for enjoying breakfast on the terrace or a barbeque in the evening.
- Fully equipped kitchens with 2 ovens in the main kitchen.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, swimming pool (outdoor), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access, wood burning stove
- This chalet is available as self-catered: includes a welcome hamper of food and drink so you don't need to rush to the supermarket on arrival. Bed linen and towels are provided and beds made prior to arrival. End of stay cleaning is included in our prices. Electricity, water and heating are in with the price as well as plenty of logs for the fire.
- Owner run with 24/7 assistance. Discounted equipment hire and lessons.
- We also offer services such as supermarket shopping.
- We have secured discounted rates for both airport transfers and car hire. Please see our website for more details.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise