- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 11 bedrooms, sleeps 12/26
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Luxury hot tub
Chalet Chez Bobeau
- PureChalets is privately run and owned by Liz and Andy, we work hard to ensure that you have a relaxing and stress-free holiday in the snow.
- The chalet is in a fantastic location, less than a 5 minute walk away from the main lift which takes you to 1600m in eight minutes. We are also only a 7 minute walk from the centre of Samoëns with its restaurants, bars, shops and ice rink.
- After skiing relax in our luxury seven-seater hot tub, with beautiful views of the mountains.
- We offer generous group discounts, and exclusive use for 12 or more guests.
- We are right opposite the swimming pool, tennis courts and leisure park, which make us an ideal location for summer holidays.
- We sleep up to 26 guests in flexible accommodation, situated over three floors.
- 11 bedrooms in total, an 8 bedroom chalet and 3 bedroom apartment.
- All the bedrooms are modern yet cosy, with cotton bed linen and fluffy towels provided.
- After a days skiing or boarding, you can relax in our cosy snug area with large comfortable sofas.
- There is a well stocked bar and a open log fire.
- We have a games room with pool table, table football and PS2.
- The chalet has a smart TV awith UK satellite and WI-FI internet access.
- There is a large sun terrace with loungers and a BBQ area.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, billiard room, cot/highchair, games console, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- We can bring you tea and coffee to your room in the morning before you get up.
- A full breakfast is served every day, with fresh bread, croissants and a selection of cheeses, ham, cereals, eggs and fruit.
- Every afternoon enjoy scrumptious home-made cakes and tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Six nights of the week we serve a delicious four-course evening meal with unlimited quality house wines.
- We serve a separate childrens high tea, with a imaginative range of food that children love.
- Enjoy a champagne reception on arrival at the chalet.
- We can help arrange any aspect of your ski holiday - ski pass, lessons and babysitting if required.
- 10% discount on ski hire equipment.
- We know that whilst on holiday you want to enjoy the best possible snow – we offer a day of free ski hosting and mountain orientation so that you can get to know the best pistes quickly.
- We are less than an hour from Geneva airport and can arrange transfers to and from the airport. Our Sunday transfers mean that the roads are less busy.
- There is ample parking outside the chalet - enough for 6 cars.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise