- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 18
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 7 minutes to lift by car
- Available for summer and winter
- swimming pool
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- credit cards accepted
- Modern open plan
Chalet Ferme du Ciel
- Ferme du Ciel is a stylishly converted traditional Savoyard farmhouse perched above delightfully undiscovered Samoëns.
- Architecturally stunning, the chalet is effortlessly elegant and easily encompasses a clean, modern aesthetic within the original building's rustic shell. Central to the chalet is a soaring panoramic window that offers unparalleled views over the surrounding mountains and, together with the striking open stone fireplace, creates a truly spectacular après ski environment. Facilities include sauna, jacuzzi and pool.
- Newly established and catering to those who enjoy the finer things in life, Ferme du Ciel offers world class skiing by day and superb food and wine by night. Transfers to and fromGeneva airport and local ski fields are included - not that you'll ever want to leave!
- The chalet is located at the revived hub of rural Mathonex, a tiny hamlet of Samoëns in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps. Less than an hour fromGenevabut miles away from reality, it's an easily accessible luxury alpine escape.
- Ferme du Ciel prides itself on offering luxury facilities in a friendly environment, and from the moment you're greeted with a champagne welcome, you'll know this to be true.
Recently converted to the highest standards, Ferme du Ciel offers;
- 5 luxuriously large bedroom suites with generous 6 ft beds. All rooms have sofas that can be adapted to accommodate children or friends.
- 1 family suite with an additional children's mezzanine area with twin beds.
- Each room has a stylish designer ensuite bathroom with bathtub & rain shower
- Bed & bath rooms cleaned daily
- Plush towels & luxury bathrobes
- TV / DVD / MP3 units in every room
- Pool, Sauna & outdoor Jacuzzi
- Large open plan living and dining areas with central open stone fireplace
- Entertainment stuite with 42" plasma screen,Sky, PC and wifi
- Balconies on first and top floors, and terrace further areas to enjoy the stunning views
- Ski room with boot warmer
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, computer, cot/highchair, garden, home cinema, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, jacuzzi, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, ski workbench, swimming pool (outdoor), wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Pre dinner drinks and canapés
- Filling breakfasts
- Indulgent afternoon teas
- Delicious three course dinners followed by coffee and mints
- Free-flowing house wines with evening meals
- Ski area familiarisation
- All year round pre booking of services/ activities prior to arrival
- Private transfers to and from Geneva airport can be arranged on request
- All local resort taxes included in the price
- Broadband internet use
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise