- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast, Self Catered or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Flexible stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Magnificent views, sauna
Chalet Marie Stuart
- Chalet Marie Stuart is a delightful relaxed & friendly chalet, providing a fully catered service for the winter season, or bed and breakfast with dinner if required at other times of the year. Alternatively, outside the winter season, you can now rent the chalet by the week on a self catering basis.
- The chalet is situated in Le Petit Saix, a hamlet about 1km from the centre of picturesque Samoëns village which is about one hour's drive from Geneva
- It is near both Samoëns ski lifts which give access to 265 km of excellent pistes within the Grand Massif, with five linked ski resorts - Samoëns 1600, Morillon, Les Carroz, Flaine and Sixt Fer à Cheval. The area provides a wealth of activities all year round and has some magnificent scenery.
- The chalet is owned and operated by Caroline Morgan, an experienced chalet operator and a qualified chef. You can be certain of high standards of hospitality and a warm welcome to help you to enjoy a fantastic holiday - summer or winter.
- 6 ensuite bedrooms with super king-size beds, all of which can be used as twin beds. One room can accommodate a third bed, and a cot can be supplied for very young children sharing their parents' room
- warm, comfy and spacious sitting/dining room with impressive log burning fire.
- balcony stretching round most of the building and from here you can enjoy magnificent views. In summer, you can eat out on the balcony and watch the sun go down while enjoying a relaxing drink.
- smaller separate sitting room for reading, cards, watching tv or just relaxing.
- exercise room
- ample parking
Current Promotions for Chalet Marie Stuart:
Summer in Samoens at Chalet Marie Stuart. Bargain 7 day breakDates: 01 Jun 17 - 30 Sep 17 Come and stay at my chalet and enjoy the many activities and beautiful scenery in this lovely 'village historique. You will receive a warm welcome and fantastic food. This is a spacious chalet set in a large garden offering ample parking, with balconies overlooking the Giffre Valley. Enjoy alfresco meals or dine inside in the large salon. There are 6 very comfortable double/twin ensuite bedrooms sleeping up to 12 people, a TV room, sauna suite and free Wifi.
What do I offer?
BARGAIN OFFER: stay for 7 nights bed and breakfast, with dinner on 5 nights, for only €450
Can't fit in 7 nights? Stay for a short break (minimum 2 nights) bed and breakfast with the option of dinner
Self-catering (minimum 7 nights) is also available.
Email: info @chaletmariestuart.com for more details.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, garden, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
- Winter: Catered chalet service: Ski Formula - breakfast, afternoon tea, and on 6 nights (to allow the chef a night off and let you sample one of the excellent restaurants in the village) a high quality 3 course dinner with wine
- Summer: B&B with optional dinner - or self catered option
- winter: catered service - Winter holidays are on a weekly basis, although shorter periods (min 3 nights) will be considered. Transfers arranged and advice for Ski Schools, ski hire, lift passes etc
- spring/summer/autumn (the Samoens valley is beautiful and many activities are on offer during this period): B&B, dinner on request. Summer holidays are flexible - stay for one night or as many as you want!
- Ouside the ski season, the complete chalet may be booked for self-catering.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise