- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Self Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Flexible stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Magnificent views, sauna
Chalet Marie Stuart
- Chalet Marie Stuart is a delightful relaxed & friendly chalet, providing a fully catered service for the winter season, or bed and breakfast with dinner if required at other times of the year. Alternatively, outside the winter season, you can now rent the chalet by the week on a self catering basis.
- The chalet is situated in Le Petit Saix, a hamlet about 1km from the centre of picturesque Samoëns village which is about one hour's drive from Geneva
- It is near both Samoëns ski lifts which give access to 265 km of excellent pistes within the Grand Massif, with five linked ski resorts - Samoëns 1600, Morillon, Les Carroz, Flaine and Sixt Fer à Cheval. The area provides a wealth of activities all year round and has some magnificent scenery.
- The chalet is owned and operated by Caroline Morgan, an experienced chalet operator and a qualified chef. You can be certain of high standards of hospitality and a warm welcome to help you to enjoy a fantastic holiday - summer or winter.
- 6 ensuite bedrooms with super king-size beds, all of which can be used as twin beds. One room can accommodate a third bed, and a cot can be supplied for very young children sharing their parents' room
- warm, comfy and spacious sitting/dining room with impressive log burning fire.
- balcony stretching round most of the building and from here you can enjoy magnificent views. In summer, you can eat out on the balcony and watch the sun go down while enjoying a relaxing drink.
- smaller separate sitting room for reading, cards, watching tv or just relaxing.
- exercise room
- ample parking
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, garden, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
- Winter: self-catered with the option of having meals delivered
- After booking, you will be sent a shopping listto cpmplete for me to collect and have at the chalet for your arrival
- Normally weekly bookings are requiredbut apply for exceptions. Because of coronavirus the chalet is cleaned 6/7 days and a personal laundry serice wash/dry is offered once during your visit
- Summer: B&B with a minimum stay of 3 nights. - or self catered option
- winter: catered service is no longer offered because of Covid but a flexi-catered service is available , with delivery of pre-ordered meals to the chalet if required.
- after booking, you will be sent a shopping list to complete so that your requirements will be in the chalet for your arrival
- because of Covid,the chalet is cleaned in the mornings, 6/7 days
- 1 personal laundry wash/dry service is included
- all bed linen and towels are included and rooms will be configured - twin/double with the beds made up, ready for your arrival
- Winter holidays are on a weekly basis, although shorter periods (min 3 nights) will be considered. Transfers arranged and advice for Ski Schools, ski hire, lift passes etc
- spring/summer/autumn (the Samoens valley is beautiful and many activities are on offer during this period): B&B. Summer holidays are flexible - minimum stay is 3 nights.
- the complete chalet may be booked for self-catering.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise