- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Self Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12
- Flexible stays
- 2 minutes to lift by ski bus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Magnificent views, sauna
Chalet Marie Stuart
- Chalet Marie Stuart is a delightful relaxed & friendly chalet, providing a fully catered service for the winter season, or bed and breakfast with dinner if required at other times of the year. Alternatively, outside the winter season, you can now rent the chalet by the week on a self catering basis.
- The chalet is situated in Le Petit Saix, a hamlet about 1km from the centre of picturesque Samoëns village which is about one hour's drive from Geneva
- It is near both Samoëns ski lifts which give access to 265 km of excellent pistes within the Grand Massif, with five linked ski resorts - Samoëns 1600, Morillon, Les Carroz, Flaine and Sixt Fer à Cheval. The area provides a wealth of activities all year round and has some magnificent scenery.
- The chalet is owned and operated by Caroline Morgan, an experienced chalet operator and a qualified chef. You can be certain of high standards of hospitality and a warm welcome to help you to enjoy a fantastic holiday - summer or winter.
- 6 ensuite bedrooms with super king-size beds, all of which can be used as twin beds. One room can accommodate a third bed, and a cot can be supplied for very young children sharing their parents' room
- warm, comfy and spacious sitting/dining room with impressive log burning fire.
- balcony stretching round most of the building and from here you can enjoy magnificent views. In summer, you can eat out on the balcony and watch the sun go down while enjoying a relaxing drink.
- smaller separate sitting room for reading, cards, watching tv or just relaxing.
- exercise room
- ample parking
Current Promotions for Chalet Marie Stuart:
SELF-CATERING - FREE EXTRA SERVICES TO GIVE YOU A RELAXED HOLIDAYDates: 17 Dec 21 - 16 Apr 22
Chalet Marie Stuart, Samoëns, Grand Massif, is in one of the top 3 snow-sure resorts in France and the 4th largest ski area with 265km pistes, linked to 5 resorts, rising to 2 500m. It is about 1 hour from Geneva. This spacious chalet sleeps 12 people in 6 superking/twin ensuite bedrooms and has a large salon and dining area, with a separate TV room. The kitchen is well-equipped with 2 large ovens, 5 burner hob, 'frig/freezer, microwave and dish washer.
You can relax in front of a log fire, or on the surrounding balconies , or ease away the aches of skiing in the sauna suite. The free skibus which takes you to the lift in 3 minutes, stops 50m from our door.
This season, we are offering the following additional services for no extra charge, to give you a rest from some of your chores:
- your bulk order of groceries/drinks delivered to the chalet for your arrival
- daily house keeping,
- 1 personal wash/dry laundry per week,
- advice on pre-ordering good quality ready -to- cook meals to the chalet
- advice on local restaurants
- beds made up to your requirements for arrival
A car is not necessary but if you prefer to drive there is ample parking in the chalet grounds.
GROUPS OF SIX: B & B option with all of the above 'extras' is available.
Please visit the website www.chaletmariestuart.com or email email@example.com We're happy to answer your questions.
Facilities:barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, fitness room/gym, garden, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wood burning stove
- Winter: self-catered with the option of having meals delivered
- After booking, you will be sent a shopping listto cpmplete for me to collect and have at the chalet for your arrival
- Normally weekly bookings are requiredbut apply for exceptions. Because of coronavirus the chalet is cleaned 6/7 days and a personal laundry serice wash/dry is offered once during your visit
- Summer: B&B with a minimum stay of 3 nights. - or self catered option
- winter: catered service is no longer offered because of Covid but a flexi-catered service is available , with delivery of pre-ordered meals to the chalet if required.
- after booking, you will be sent a shopping list to complete so that your requirements will be in the chalet for your arrival
- because of Covid,the chalet is cleaned in the mornings, 6/7 days
- 1 personal laundry wash/dry service is included
- all bed linen and towels are included and rooms will be configured - twin/double with the beds made up, ready for your arrival
- Winter holidays are on a weekly basis, although shorter periods (min 3 nights) will be considered. Transfers arranged and advice for Ski Schools, ski hire, lift passes etc
- spring/summer/autumn (the Samoens valley is beautiful and many activities are on offer during this period): B&B. Summer holidays are flexible - minimum stay is 3 nights.
- the complete chalet may be booked for self-catering.