We are looking for an exceptional chalet host couple (or 2 friends) to join our fantastic team this winter. They will need to be able to hit the ground running but will receive full on the job training.
AliKats chalet hosts have a reputation for always going the extra mile and you will see through our Trip Advisor reviews that “nothing was too much trouble” is something that was repeated time and time again.
We're looking for positive people who enjoy hard work and have a real need to please. The job will best suit people who have a passion for hospitality and are not just looking for a job to facilitate a ski season.
In addition to taking exceptional care of the guests, hosts also need to take exceptional care of the chalets by ensuring they are clean, in a good state of repair, well stocked and running efficiently. We provide all of the training and provide processes in order to achieve this but the day to day responsibility lies with the hosts.
The role of chalet host is a varied and challenging one; it requires maturity, stamina and attention to detail in order to excel.
Tasks & responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Hosting guests
· Working together as a team
· Driving guests to and from slopes
· Preparing & serving breakfast and afternoon tea
· Preparing & serving dinner (the majority of the preparation of the evening meal will already have been done in advance in the prep kitchen by our team of professional chefs)
· Cleaning & room servicing
· Managing the shopping budget and stock control.
· Miscellaneous things including, shopping, laundry, maintenance etc.
If you would like to be part of our wonderful team then please send us your cv and recent photo to email@example.com