Treeline Chalets are looking for a mature and responsible Transfer Driver to join our awesome team this winter, from early Dec 2021 until end of April 2022.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for Team Treeline to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of previous driving experience, any relative work experience and details about your ski/snowboard experience.
PLEASE NOTE: to qualify for this role you must have an EU passport and driving license, in addition to the 2 years driving experience.
- Drive weekend transfers to and from Geneva, ensuring all guests arrive & depart safely
- Drive mid week transfers as required
- Chalet shuttle driving in resort, dropping off guests at the ski lifts in the morning and picking them up in the afternoon. This will vary from week to week depending on demand.
- Responsible for your designated vehicle: maintain fuel, windscreen wash, anti-freeze and oil levels and keep clean and tidy at all times, and ensure snow chains are in working order.
- Communicate effectively with managers and chalet staff to monitor and complete maintenance tasks in a timely manner across our portfolio of properties.
- Ad hoc tasks as required for example: helping with snow clearing, recycling, cleaning
- 2 years (or a minimum of 2 seasons) driving as part of your previous roles is essential.
- Responsible and reliable, with a mature attitude to the responsibilities this role entails.
- Full clean EU Drivers Licence held for min. 3 years
- EU passport holder
- Be a team player and happy to help where you can. ----- Treeline Chalets Ltd Chalets Direct Member