We have an exciting new role for a Sous Chef to work in our central production kitchen in Morzine for Winter 2021/22.
To apply, send an up to date CV and cover letter about yourself and relative experience to email@example.com
This is an exciting new opportunity for a candidate to support a Head Chef in running our central kitchen. It will be a key role within our resort team, to help deliver delicious homemade food across various chalet outputs. The new central production kitchen is well located in Morzine and will be responsible for delivering food out to our catered properties and easy cook dinners for self catered properties. The style of food will range from classic family friendly dishes through to high end chalet menus.
Reporting into the Head Chef, the role is diverse so a degree of flexibility will be required. Great communication and time management are all essential attributes for the role. The successful candidate will also have a passion for food, a team spirit and a love of the mountains!
- Help in the production of multiple 5 day menus and support their delivery
- Assist in maintaining and updating the recipe specs and ensuring consistency across our food offer
- Assist in kitchen stock management and waste control
- Responsible for maintaining all suitable kitchen paperwork and Treeline processes
- Maintain best practice procedures across all areas of the kitchen
- A key team player
- Great attention to detail across food, to ensure no errors are made around deliveries and that our guests receive a seamless service.
- Flexible to ensure we can react with speed to changing environments and situations out of our control. ----- Treeline Chalets Ltd Chalets Direct Member