Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Preferably Tignes but open to suggestions - property for sole occupancy, catered for 16-20 people, 7 days between the 11/1/2019 and the 31/1/2019
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Mountain Logistics
Posted 27/5/2018 18:10 (#715229 - in reply to #711457)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Mountain Logistics

Chalets Direct Member

Dear James,

I've got a suggestion for you!!

Le Dauphin in Alpe d'Huez - excellent resort, superb location with the closest lifts and pistes at 50m from the front door. Choice of bars and restaurants pretty much on your doorstep.

I can offer you the chalet on a catered basis for a really attractive price of 415 euros per person - this is heavily discounted as I can offer you just the 6 days from between 20th January until 26 January. If you were to get an early Sunday flight (which should be cheaper too) you can leave your bags in the chalet and take advantage of the pistes for the day and the chalet will be ready for you at the end of the day.

If you really wanted the week then 26 January until 2nd February would be 655 euros per person based on 18.

We can arrange competitive private transfers from all airports however, Grenoble is closest and about 35 euros each way.

We can help you purchase your passes and I'll deliver them to the chalet for you. Also we have excellent relations with the ski schools here and can even hand-pick your instructors!!

Please do let me know if you would like any further information - being team leader isn't easy so let me know if I can help.

Regards,

Sarah
-----
Mountain Logistics
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum