Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

debs
Posted 27/6/2019 07:14 (#766546)
Request: OFFER: Job, Samoens
Quote Reply Alert

We are currently looking for an experienced couple to manage our 26 properties in Samoens and surrounding areas. 
This is a summer position to start immediately until the end of August but can be extended to the winter season 2019/2020 for the right couple and if wanted. 
You will have a guaranteed 2 full days off to enjoy the mountain with a possibility of further time off  as long as all jobs are completed to a high standard the rest of the time is yours to enjoy. 
You will be responsible for all the properties and guests and be confident to manage temporary  staff on some busy weekends and still maintain high standards.

Accommodation is provided, a good weekly wage negotiable on experience with a bonus for the end of season. Driving licence essential own transport is preferable but can be provided.
Please let me know if this position would be of interest to you and why you feel that you would be right for the job and we can arrange an interview to discuss further. Also please dont hesitate if you have any further questions about the position
At a glance:
  • You have a job to offer
  • In Samoens
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Natacha and Warner
Posted 28/6/2019 12:21 (#766650 - in reply to #766546)
Solution: Application as experienced couple to work for your company this next winter
Quote Reply Alert

Good afternoon,

My husband and I would like to apply as a couple and working for your company this next winter as Chalet Managers/Rep or Chalet cook/hosts or drivers. We are both Italians (I also have the Swiss nationality), both resident in UK. We've been working during 6 consecutive years, under a permanent contract, winter and summer, for a British company in the Dolomites and the French Alps as Chalet hosts, drivers, cook, Supervisors, Chalet Managers and between both of us we speak fluently French, English and Italian.
We are both very passionate on doing our job. All of our guests and employers have been very pleased and happy about our services provided along those last 6 years and our names have always been nominated by our guests, in trip adviser, booking.com, our internal company feedback and other booking websites as very high and positive. Both of us are very professional and we also pay attention to the details. My husband has been a supervisor at the McDonald Bath spa, 5 stars Hotel in Bath. Regarding myself, I am, at all the time aiming at a very high standard service to provide to our guests.

Ps:we can send you our CV by mail if you wish. Our email address are: natacha.rizzi.info@gmail.com and warmauri@gmail.com

We do really hope that you'll be considering our application and we stay at your disposal for any further information you would need.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Natacha and Warner Mauri
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)