REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 6 people, from 14/12/2019 to 19/4/2020
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Long Stay SolutionsMessage format

Susie
Posted 24/7/2019 17:42 (#767745)
Request: REQUEST: anywhere considered - for 6 people, from 14/12/2019 to 19/4/2020
Alert

Hi, We are a family of 5 looking for a season to really get our skiing better! The kids are 14,12 and 9.
I am looking for a long stay apartment, 3 bedrooms, modern, nice and with a washing machine and storage for snowboards/skis and boots.
I don't mind what resort but needs to be close to piste and ski in/out if possible.
Please get in touch if you can help us!
Thanks
At a glance:
  • Looking for a property
  • From 14/12/2019 to 19/4/2020
  • 6 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Apartment Hammerrain
Posted 28/7/2019 09:33 (#767840 - in reply to #767745)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Apartment Hammerrain
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Susie,

Not sure if you're the same "Susan" I may have already replied to or not. I can't meet your demand for the entire season but if you would consider different resorts, We could consider a booking from 29 Feb 20 - 04 Apr 20.

Are you planning to stay in the Alps for the whole season or looking to come back and forth? If it is the later then we have Christmas Week and the middle two weeks of January available too.

Have a look at our Apartment Hammerrain in Flachau. Located in the middle of the Ski Amade area with 780km of piste on a single lift pass. I can't slip the dates either side as we already have bookings, but the start date is at least after most of the European Half-Terms are done. Check out our Facebook Page @theredandwhiteskicompany and drop us an email on theredandwhiteskicompany@gmail.com if you'd like to know more.

Prices negotiable but we'd offer a sizable discount on advertised prices if you took the full 5 week period.

Simon@theredandwhiteskicompany
-----
Red and White Apartments
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version