Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
Reply New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Ski & Board JobsMessage format

Snowflake
Posted 20/8/2019 13:47 (#768997)
Request: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Having 6 ski seasons under my belt ranging from big corporate companies to private chalet I believe I have a great understanding of the expectations and masses of experience. My experience ranges from Chalet Chef to Resort Manager and all inbetween!
Today the most important thing for me is to enjoy myself, feeling appreciated and valued in my work. To work for a caring company that values its staff.
I have had a couple of seasons off due to family commitments but miss the mountains and the snow is calling me!
I am fun loving, love discovering new places, meeting new people but also committed and conscientious.
Year round permanent would be perfect, but I am flexible for the right company and role.
CV and photo awaiting any requests.
Many thanks & I look forward to hearing from you.
At a glance:
  • You are looking for a job
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ice and Fire Ski and Snowboard Holidays Ltd
Posted 20/8/2019 20:12 (#769052 - in reply to #768997)
Solution: Re: REQUEST: Job
Quote Reply Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

At Ice and Fire we are recruiting for a chalet chef position if you think that would suit?

We are a small company based in Les Coches in the heart of the Paradiski area. We are friendly and professional, with high standards, and a caring team.

Our chalet chef positon is 5 days a week and comes with its own en-suite room as well as a typical live-in package.

You can see details of the role here: http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/about/work-with-us and the food here: http://www.ice-fire.co.uk/your-ski-holiday-la-plagne-les-coches/food-drink

If you would like to apply please send me your cv and menu plan to jobs@ice-fire.co.uk

Many thanks, Heather
-----
Ice and Fire Ski and Snowboard Holidays Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Sylvie
Posted 22/8/2019 11:42 (#769178 - in reply to #768997)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by
Quote Reply Alert

Hi Snowflake,

We may be able to help!
Host Savoie ltd. is a small catered and self-catered chalet company in Morzine. Andy and myself (the company directors) started few years ago in 2005 - well maybe a bit more than few years. We are in resort during the winter and we love to think that we look after our team.

We are looking for a Resort Manager for this coming winter and for many others hopefully. Furthermore we are always looking for someone who could work with us year around. In a nutshell, the role for the Resort Manager is guests services, maintaining standards (food and cleaning) and managing the team.

I will love to hearing from you via email sylvie@hostsavoie.co.uk

Best wishes,

Sylvie
Profile Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)