Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Near Turin Airport - for 3 people, from 26/12/2020 to 2/1/2021
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Jonthan
Posted 12/8/2020 13:33 (#804338)
Request: Near Turin Airport - for 3 people, from 26/12/2020 to 2/1/2021
Alert

Hi, I'm looking for somewhere within 2 hours of Turin Airport for New Year 2021, starting on Saturday 26th December (Having to fly with RyanAir following a Covid cancellation and they don't have Sunday flights). Italy/France
There are 3 of us - 1 double, 1 single bed
Ideally, somewhere high enough to have reliable snow and lots of runs. Not bothered by nightlife at all.
Our budget is probably on the low side for New Year but let's see what is available!
Cheers
Jonathan, Jane & Rosanna
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Near Turin Airport
  • From 26/12/2020 to 2/1/2021
  • 3 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Chamonix Peaks
Posted 12/8/2020 13:54 (#804341 - in reply to #804338)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chamonix Peaks
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Jonthan

We currently have availability in Chalet Blanche, Chamonix for the period 26th December - 2nd January (7 nights), we can offer you 2 x ensuite single/double bedrooms for the price of £600pp.

All 7 bedrooms are for twin/double occupancy and are all ensuite.

The package offers Breakfast for 7 days, afternoon tea and a three course evening meal with wine for 6 nights.

We have arranged a delivery to chalet package for ski/board rental and lift passes, 30% discount on ski/board hire if booked directly from our website. We offer complimentary transfers to the slopes after breakfast and a return at the end of the skiing day.

Chalet Blanche is a large 3 storey chalet in its own grounds with ample private parking and large terraces and an outdoor hot tub, less than 10 minutes level walk from Chamonix centre. For non skiers there is plenty to occupy you during the day.

Take a trip on the Montenvers Tramway to the Mer de Glace at the foot of the Vallee Blanche and explore the ice caves also the cable car that takes you up to the Aguille de Midi (3000m) 360 degree spectacular views. Explore the shops and cafes in Chamonix Centre or pamper yourself with an in house massage. Alternatively visit the large spa centre.

Covid-19 Because of the uncertainty over the virus we will be offering full refunds on next seasons bookings if holidays are cancelled due to further problems.

Please check out our website and don't hesitate to contact us with your requirements.
https://chamonixpeaks.com
Mobile: 00351914022489

Regards

Helen (Chamonix Peaks)
-----
Chamonix Peaks
Chalets Direct Member

-----
Chamonix Peaks
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Absolutely Snow
Posted 14/8/2020 11:59 (#804422 - in reply to #804338)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Absolutely Snow
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Jonathan. I have just seen your request. Can I suggest Cervinia. I took a group of over 20 people last January and had the time of our lives. Staying in a brilliant hotel just 200 metres from the gondola and bubble lifts. I will work out prices if you would like to give me a call on 01248 712567. Or email me at vic@absolutelytravel.co.uk. We are fully ABTA and ATOL bonded so no worries regarding security of your holiday. Turin to Cervinia is approx 90 minutes. Ski into Switzerland. Some of the best blue and red runs in Europe.
-----
Absolutely Snow
Chalets Direct Member

Soldeu - El Tarter, Andorra
Hotel Nordic

Absolutely Snow
Posted 14/8/2020 12:12 (#804423 - in reply to #804338)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Absolutely Snow
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Jonathan. I have just seen your request. Can I suggest Cervinia. I took a group of over 20 people last January and had the time of our lives. Staying in a brilliant hotel just 200 metres from the gondola and bubble lifts. I will work out prices if you would like to give me a call on 01248 712567. Or email me at vic@absolutelytravel.co.uk. We are fully ABTA and ATOL bonded so no worries regarding security of your holiday. Turin to Cervinia is approx 90 minutes. Ski into Switzerland. Some of the best blue and red runs in Europe.
-----
Absolutely Snow
Chalets Direct Member

Soldeu - El Tarter, Andorra
Hotel Nordic

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum