Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Grand Massif - bedroom basis (hotel style) for 5 people, from 7/8/2021 to 10/8/2021
Moderators: Chalets Direct, Surfcat

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Summer SolutionsMessage format

Robert Mason
Posted 13/7/2021 15:15 (#809741)
Request: Grand Massif - bedroom basis (hotel style) for 5 people, from 7/8/2021 to 10/8/2021
Alert

Hi,

We are a dual nationality (Fr/En) family of five from the Pyrenees who have been running our chalet with 'chalets direct' for many years, we are now hoping to be the guests for a few days! We are visiting the Grand Massif area while on a bit of a tour around the Alpes in Mid August (we are considering a move to the area), and would love to spend a few nights B&B/chambre d'hôtes style if possible or a straight rental if not. If you think you may have room for a well behaved family of five (childrens ages 7,9 and 11), then we would love to hear from you.

All the best,

Rob Mason
At a glance:
  • Looking for a summer holiday
  • In Grand Massif
  • From 7/8/2021 to 10/8/2021
  • Bedroom basis (hotel style)
  • 5 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page
La vieille Ferme (LvF)
Posted 13/7/2021 15:29 (#809742 - in reply to #809741)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by La vieille Ferme (LvF)
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Rob,

SKIING & SUMMER IN THE FRENCH ALPS.

La vieille Ferme (LvF) is a beautifully renovated Haute-Savoie Farmhouse in Les Vallons, Samoens, 60 mins from Geneva airport. www.LvFAlps.com

We are a family run property: Ann, myself, our daughter Bethan, her professional chef husband Lukasz & our staff. We are a year-round base for all things Alpine, an ideal base for skiing in the Grand Massif, snow shoeing, cycling (road and mountain) rafting, ropes courses with nearby lakes & telecabine access to the mountains.

In winter we offer Fully catered stays. We are fortunate to have many returning guests who have enjoyed our spacious Farmhouse, our open log fire & log burners &, very importantly, chef Lukasz’s excellent meals. We are the only property in this area with a professional, full time, resident chef.

We can also help organise Transfers, equipment hire, ski lessons, guiding, ski passes, in-house massage, with free WiFi, & Netflix. All of which add the final touches to the special experience available at La vieille Ferme.

La vieille Ferme is on a flat valley bottom with excellent road access & plenty of parking. In summer our large garden, our new outdoor swimming pool & the excellent summer activity programme provided by Samoens commune again makes us an ideal summer holiday base. There are many half day and full day walks which can start from our front door with access to the high mountains using the main telecabine.

I would suggest that our Farmhouse Apt. is an ideal option for you. Please do contact me directly for further information and do have a look at the website video.

Currently we have availability but we are filling up quickly, especially for August.

Mitch.

-----
La vieille Ferme (LvF)
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details
Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Marie Stuart
Posted 13/7/2021 17:29 (#809743 - in reply to #809741)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Marie Stuart
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Rob

I'll be delighted to welcome you from7-10 August (3 nights) on a B & B basis. I can offer you 3 ensuite superking/twin rooms, or if you prefer, 2 rooms with the 7 year old sharing. You may have the use of the kitchen if you wish, but it will be shared.

I am a professional chef and own and operate my traditional Savoyard chalet in the lovely, unspoiled village of Samoëns which is about 1 hour from Geneva airport. Parking in the chalet grounds.

Samoëns, a 'Village Historique', is in the Giffre Valley of the Haute Savoie. The many activities available include walking cycling, parapente, Via Ferrata, climbing, rafting, canoeing/kayaking, golf, Indiana Jones Adventure Park, tennis, archery and a swimming pool.

* from Samoëns you have access to a large part of the Grand Massif. In July and August one of the lifts is open to give access to the mountains
* large salon/dining room with a log fire
* relax on the balconies exercise in the Games room or enjoy a sauna
* separate TV room with satellite; free WIFI
* child-friendly chalet with an a large garden

For more details of the chalet itself and the area please visit:
Chalet Marie Stuart - www.chaletmariestuart.com (Select Reviews for comments on Trip Advisor)
Samoëns Tourist Office – www.samoens.com
Grand Massif - www.grand-massif.com

For a quotation and any questions, please email info@chaletmariestuart.com and we will be pleased to help.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Caroline
-----
Chalet Marie Stuart
Chalets Direct Member

Ferme St Christophe
Posted 19/7/2021 10:34 (#809776 - in reply to #809741)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ferme St Christophe
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi,

We would be delighted to welcome you to Ferme St Christophe, a luxurious and spacious renovated farmhouse chalet of exceptional quality with impressive facilities, surrounded by the mountains in a peaceful location very close to the pretty resort of Samoëns in the Grand Massif. The chalet features a large garden with plenty of sitting areas and a terrace for outside dining, perfect for a fabulous summer holiday in the Alps.

Samoëns is a beautiful, charming, traditional Savoyard village steeped in history and surrounded by mountains. Samoëns is truly a gem in the Haute Griffe valley. The centre of resort is blissfully traffic free and you feel a true sense of the charming old Savoyard culture wandering the medieval streets. Awarded a ‘Coq d’Or’ for being one of the prettiest villages in France, it is also the only resort classified by the ‘Caisse des Monuments Historiques’. In the summer it comes alive as a ‘Ville Fleurie’, a village in bloom.

• Beautiful church and 9 small chapels
• Botanical Garden featuring over 2,500 species of international wild plants
• Over 40 shops
• Over 25 restaurants
• Traditional weekly market, the region’s biggest outdoor market
• There are over 600 activities
• Weekly events program offered by the Tourist Office
• Outdoor swimming pool and recreational facilities
• Venture into the surrounding areas and you’ll discover waterfalls, dramatic gorgeous and wonderful wildflower meadows

For your peace of mind in this period of continued uncertainty, we offer a Covid related travel restriction refund and amendment policy on all accommodation bookings.

Please contact me by email for further information and to book.

Laura
info@fermestchristophe.com
f: @fermestchristophe
i: @ferme_st_christophe
w: www.fermestchristophe.com
Travellers Choice 2020
-----
Ferme St Christophe
Chalets Direct Member

Jump to page : 1