- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 13 bedrooms, sleeps 29
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Central megeve location
Chalet Rond Point
- It is ideally located in the centre of Megeve, just a couple of minutes walk from the central square and the Chamois lift. Perfect for those who want to maximise their time enjoying the shops, boutiques, bars and nightclubs.
- The Rond Point is ideal for short breaks as well as week bookings.
- In the summer months the Rond Point is bookable on a B and B basis and run as a 2 star hotel. Please get in touch for prices and availability.
- It has 13 comfortable but not luxurious bedrooms, all with en-suite showers or baths and WCs, hairdryers and homely furnishing . There is lots of hot water. Downstairs you can relax in front of a log fire in the attractive lounge areas and have a pre-dinner drink and appetisers at the inexpensive bar.
- There is a games room in the basement, equipped with English satelite TV (free to view channels), video player and board games.
Current Promotions for Chalet Rond Point:
Discounts on next season prices in Megeve!Dates: 22 Dec 19 - 04 Jan 20, 19 Jan 20 - 15 Feb 20, 23 Feb 20 - 21 Mar 20, 05 Apr 20 - 12 Apr 20 Book your next ski break by the end of August 2019, and receive a discount of 5% on short breaks, and 10% on week long breaks! (Excludes half term, w.c. 5th and 12th Jan, and 22nd and 29th March 2020.)
Offer valid on any of our catered or self catered accommodation in Megeve.
Rock bottom prices for early Jan and late March 2020!Dates: 05 Jan 20 - 19 Jan 20, 22 Mar 20 - 05 Apr 20
- ROCK BOTTOM PRICES for early Jan and late March. Prices start at just £500/person in our catered chalets Sylvana and Rond Point for w/c 22nd & 29th March! Ski weekend prices are are rock bottom too. These prices won't get any lower. We've discounted now and won't do it again!
Facilities:bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, games room, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
We employ an excellent chef who will serve porridge, eggs, fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurts, croissants and pain au chocolat for breakfast, cooks fresh cakes or pastries for afternoon tea and of course a high quality three course evening meal complete with wine.
- Brandade de morue, black olives and croutons
- Roast duck breast and confit leg, saute Savoy cabbage with lardons and chestnuts
- Chocolate, coffee and cardamom mousse
- En-suite chalet accommodation
- Free welcome drink of your choice on arrival
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Appetisers before dinner,
- 3 course dinner prepared to a high standard by an experienced chef (except Friday - staff night off)
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- 3 mornings accompanied skiing with our staff
- Free wireless internet access
- Computer available for guest use
- Friendly and professional staff
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise