- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Catered basis
- 13 bedrooms, sleeps 29
- Usually Sunday to Sunday stays, but flexible
- 3 minutes to lift by foot
- Available for summer and winter
- credit cards accepted
- Central megeve location
Chalet Rond Point
- It is ideally located in the centre of Megeve, just a couple of minutes walk from the central square and the Chamois lift. Perfect for those who want to maximise their time enjoying the shops, boutiques, bars and nightclubs.
- The Rond Point is ideal for short breaks as well as week bookings.
- In the summer months the Rond Point is bookable on a B and B basis and run as a 2 star hotel. Please get in touch for prices and availability.
- It has 13 comfortable but not luxurious bedrooms, all with en-suite showers or baths and WCs, hairdryers and homely furnishing . There is lots of hot water. Downstairs you can relax in front of a log fire in the attractive lounge areas and have a pre-dinner drink and appetisers at the inexpensive bar.
- There is a games room in the basement, equipped with English satelite TV (free to view channels), video player and board games.
Current Promotions for Chalet Rond Point:
Lockdown Guarantee for winter 2020/21 - book with Stanford Skiing with confidence!Dates: 20 Dec 20 - 11 Apr 21 We will guarantee your booking for any of our catered chalets or self-catered apartments in beautiful Megeve for winter 2020/21. In the event of a lockdown in France due to coronavirus for the period of your holiday we will refund any money you have paid us. In the unlikely event that insurance becomes available for such an event, we will insist that you take it and claim on that should you need to. In which case we will refund any excess you have to pay.
Up to 10% discount for bookings made before end August 2020!Dates: 20 Dec 20 - 02 Jan 21, 16 Jan 21 - 20 Mar 21 We would like to offer you a special discount of 10% off a week long stay or 5% off a ski weekend or short break in any of our catered chalets or self-catered apartments - includes New Year & Half Term (except apartments) but excludes & 3rd-16th Jan & w/c 21st March which are already at rock bottom prices.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, cot/highchair, games room, open fireplace, satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
We employ an excellent chef who will serve porridge, eggs, fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurts, croissants and pain au chocolat for breakfast, cooks fresh cakes or pastries for afternoon tea and of course a high quality three course evening meal complete with wine.
- Brandade de morue, black olives and croutons
- Roast duck breast and confit leg, saute Savoy cabbage with lardons and chestnuts
- Chocolate, coffee and cardamom mousse
- En-suite chalet accommodation
- Free welcome drink of your choice on arrival
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Appetisers before dinner,
- 3 course dinner prepared to a high standard by an experienced chef (except Friday - staff night off)
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- 3 mornings accompanied skiing with our staff
- Free wireless internet access
- Computer available for guest use
- Friendly and professional staff
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise