- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6
- Flexible stays
- 400 metres to lift
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- Chalet Sonnberg (200 m2)is situated on a kind of small but pleasant resort and is solely at your disposition
- The resort is built against a sunny incline on a height of 1100m
- A narrow mountain road with breathtaking view over the valley, leading to your chalet
- From the balcony of the chalet, you overlook the surrounding mountains and truly have a unique view
- Here you can admire the splendid winter landscape, while you overlook the broad greenery in Summer
- The town Maria Alm is reachable by can within 10 minutes, but you can also choose for the gondola lift, where the station is situated somewhat above your holiday house
- In Maria Alm you can do excellent shopping, but you can eat here as well in one of the local restaurants
- For the tired hiker or athletci skier, there are enough little terraces, where everyone can relax
- Maria Alm is no fashionable resort, but has everything in house for people who want to enjoy the peace and nature
- Saalfelden is the big shopping place close by, which you will reach within 20 minutes by car
- The famous Zell am See is within 30 minutes drive
- The chalet is located in the fantastic ski area Hochkönig Winterreich, which belongs to the area Ski Amadé
- The ski lifts are only within walking distance from the chalet
- The trained skiërs can enjoy the ski area to their hearts content
- We recommend that you bring along snow chains from September up to April
- With snowfall, the manager will keep the entrance road clean
- During summer, this area is eminently suitable to hike, or there are splendid routes leading from the house
- The towns in the area are like a big bright sea of flowers during summer
- Surrounding towns like Hintertal, Dienten and Mühlbach are surely worth visiting in summer
- Within a short distance, is one of the most famous golf courses of Austria
- The lake situated in the neighbourhood, is very pleasant to swim in during summer
- In short, a plce to enjoy the peace, fresh air and the Austrian 'gemütlichkeit'!
- The chalet isn't suitable for disabled persons
Surface Area: 200 m²
- Livingroom (TV (satellite, digital), fireplace, stereo, balcony, high chair)
- Kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer)
On 1st floor:
- Bedroom (Double bed, balcony)
- Bedroom (Double bed, balcony)
- Bedroom (Single bed, Bunk bed, Cot)
- Bathroom (bath, shower (unit), sauna, washbasin, toilet)
- recreation room (french doors, table tennis)
- tumble dryer
- washing machine
- patio (roofed)
- garden (private)
Facilities:cot/highchair, garden, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, sauna
- you can have a lovely meal in Zum Bauernkasten. Relaxed atmosphere and not expensive ! Don't forget to book in advance.
- Hotel Eder, for a tasty meal.
- Village pub in the Village street, cosy and cheap for a quick meal.
- the strudelstube is a must. Very typical and delicious strudel. Left at the junction Hinterthal and second restaurant on the right. Also a splendid walking area.
- There is bedding for 6 persons, 6 pillows and 2 extra blankets.
- Attention! You can ask the caretaker for wood wenn you pick up the key for your holiday home. There is no wood available in the chalet.
- Please make sure that you clean the fireplace at departure.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise