- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
- Flexible stays
- 5 minutes to lift by ski
- Available for summer and winter
- High altitude resort
Chalet du Mercantour
- Chalet Isola is part of a brand new complex of traditional Chalets; Les Chalets Du Mercantour.
- It nestles above the resort with stunning mountain views.
- The Chalet is detached, spacious, sleeps 8/9 people and is furnished to a very high standard.
- The piste is just a few minutes walk from the Chalet with virtually no queues at the lifts and 120 kilometers of uncrowded piste.
- At a high altitude of 2000 metres, Isola 2000 has an excellent snow and sun record.
- Lounge - Open Plan - Log Fire, TV, DVD, Leather Corner Suite, Leather Armchair, Bed Settee, Doors opening onto the Terrace.
- Dining - Open Plan - Dining Table Seating for 8, Doors opening onto the Terrace.
- Kitchen - Open Plan - All Smeg Appliances, Range Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave.
- Bathroom - Shower/Sink/WC
- Cloakroom - Washing Machine, Boot, Coats, Ski Storage
- Terrace - Sunloungers, Patio Table & Chairs
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, balcony, mountain views
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed
- Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed, balcony, mountain views
- Bathroom with Bath overhead Shower/Sink/WC
- Lounge/living space - Leather bed settee, mini kitchen, TV
- Bedroom 4 - King size bed
- Shower Room - Shower, Sink
- Toilet - Toilet, Sink
- Secure undercover parking in Chalet/Garage complex. Good storage for skis and poles
- Duvets and covers, Sheets, Towels, Tea Towels are included.
- A 25% deposit is payable to reserve booking, full payment eight weeks before rental date.
- The piste is just a short walk down some steps to the garage complex where you can take the lift to the ground floor. From there you are a few steps away from a gentle road run which takes you directly onto a green piste and a choice of lifts.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise