- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Self Catered basis
- 1 bedroom, sleeps 4
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 800 metres to lift
Sabaudia - Lachat
This pleasant apartment on the ground floor of a genuine chalet welcomes you to the Grand Bornand skiing area (1300 m - 2100 m). The skiing area which forms part of the Aravis range is known for its sunlit slopes (le Grand Bornand Chinaillon and the numerous Aravis slopes), its traditional villages and its country landscapes, not forgetting its local specialities:
- Reblochons and Tartiflettes are always available!
- Perhaps you are looking for a holiday where you can combine a well-earned rest with all sorts of activities? This is a destination just made for you! In effect, on the one hand nature with all its enchantment and the local smallholders extend their welcome to you, on the other hand, a multitude of activities awaits, such as skiing, climbing, mountain biking, aerial sports and open in summer, a swimming pool and golf course, entrance to both requiring payment but they are close by!
Surface Area: 40 m²
- Livingroom (TV)
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher)
- Bedroom (Double bed, Bunk bed)
- Bathroom (shower, washbasin)
- DVD player
- CD player
- washing machine
- garden furniture
- high chair
Facilities:cot/highchair, laundry facilities, satellite/cable TV
- Enjoy the Tour de France nearby our chalet.
- Also, every year we have the Festival des Mômes in the summer (free games for kids, shows, etc.), dog sled ride and our snowpark is one of the 10 best Snowpark from France.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise
Resort name: La Clusaz-Grand Bornand - Le Grand BornandSki area: Domaine des Aravis Country: France Amenities: bars and restaurants, beauticians, biathlon courses, bus station, cash withdrawal facility, childcare, cinema, cross country skiing, doctor, fishing, freelance catering, golf, high altitude restaurants, hiking, horse driven sleigh rides, horse riding, mountain biking, mountaineering, night sledging, paragliding, skidoo safaris, skiing/snowboarding, sledging pistes, snowshoe walking, supermarket, swimming pool (outdoor), tennis, tourist office, via ferrata
ContactView this member's featured properties
email: email@example.comAdvertiser with Chalets Direct since: September 2010